Reviews for HeartShaped Box
seekingvirtue17 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
This was a wonderful chapter. I'm sorry to hear about you're accident, but I must admit that I'm happy that you updated sooner than I thought you would. As always...Keep That Ink Flowin'!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
amazing. Absolutely amazing. you caught and held my attention through every word of this chapter! my friend is talking to me on gchat and I was SO reluctant to take my eyes off of this story just to respond to her.

Good job! I can't wait for the epilogue.
MaAgEc chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
YAYY. :)
LoVeHoPe09 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS STORY HAS BEEN AMAZING! and can i just say "FINALLY" ha ah they got together and can be happy! Thank you again you are a great writer! This story has definately been in my top fav fictionpress stories :] Keep up the amazing writing!

peace
imagine.write.thrive chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Whoohoo! Quick updates are awesome. :D

Sorry 'bout your foot, though. Sucks. D:

It also sucks that this is coming to an end. But it was really great. :D And I can't wait to read the epilogue and whatever you're planning to write next. (:

~Emma
checkyesdana chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
this chapter was amazing. I like how you did the timing of them not together. not too long but not too short and there was still some interaction with them. so good & well written. i'm also sad this is ending
foxyricanlady chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
finally she told that she loves him im so happy for that great job on this chapter it was great cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
Amelie Elizabeth - Creative chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
wow! please update im dying for the next chapter! i love this so much... good work! :)
GUARDGIRL 247 chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
I loved this chapter what a cliffhanger. I have been waiting for weeks for this chapter! I love this story one of the best fanfics ive ever read! and the epilogue... do whatever you believe you are a great writer you will know whats best for the story. Update SOON!
booboobeck95 chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
please update really soon! :)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
!
Melted Ice Cubes chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Sorry, but I honestly don't think that is an ending to a story. In all honesty I think you have more to go with the story and it is highly inappropriate to not end without more to it. I feel you are rushing your way into the end, because perhaps you have become tired with the story, but the story doesn't feel finished, it feels like it leaves a lot of unanswered questions: Would Jack keep his promise? Would Nirvana move in with her now that she is not living with her mom? Would she end up going to Princeton or Duke with Jack? What about Jack's dad? Is there going to be any resolution on that front? And Gemma? Her character was sort of left hanging at she would get her back, but what about them facing her together? What about the fact of Jack and her going public with their relationship? Reaction of the general school population?

Honestly, to me suddenly reading this was the ending of the story felt too abrupt, and I think you should reconsider, because a story has to earn it's ending, and this is so far, not earned.
Anya the Lascivious chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Update soon please!

:D
WhiteViolet chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Thank you for updating! I cant wait for the next chapter :) As for the epilouge would it be weird if it was when their about to have or have just had their first kid? Cuz I feel like the whole "kids loving Willow and Jack being the awesomest big brother in the world" is kinda leading up to it. Well thats just my opinion anyway,and thats if they end up together, which im praying happens ;) anyways thanks for the kickass story! keep writing cuz its my favorite one!
Syd24 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
It's the end of the story? :( and i really liked this chapter, even though they aren't together... but update soon!
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »