Reviews for HeartShaped Box
Lady of Confusion chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
UPDATE ASAP!
ilovejackandwillowwwww chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
I don't want the present to end yet! Not yet please! I love them. Maybe finish the converstation they have in the office and then skip forward. Maybe skip up four years. Then college would just be finishing. Or five.

Please write again soon. My life may end if not. I want to read this all day.

I use your story to avoid reading a textbook. Help me out here!
Kristen196 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
ah! you cant just end a good chapter there! omg i seriosly hate you right now! What a good chapter! i so cant wait till the next chapterr!

youre such a good writer!

i kind of thought the next time they would see eachother would have been when they were racing eachother...idk. but i loove this story!

: )
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
I think t would depend on how the story ends. And are they gonna get locked in the office? It would be hilarious! I hope everything works out soon. I camt wait to see what happensnext!
foxyricanlady chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Great chapter please uodate soon
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Great chapter! I loved it! I am so happy that the girls became friends again. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm thinking that you should have the epilogue be the end of their college life.
imagine.write.thrive chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Oh my god, cliffhanger. D: Not cool.

So, it wasn't my FAVORITE chapter, 'cause, you know, they weren't together, but it was still good. - Can't wait for the next one.

About the epilogue, I don't really care about how long it's been, as long as we know where/how they ended up.

~Emma
LoVeHoPe09 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Thank you so much for posting! It is so good :)! I cannot wait for the next chapter ;)! THANK YOU!

-ekelly
MaAgEc chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
When they have kids. :)
honda35 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
So so glad you updated I was going crazy. Can't wait to read a new chapter. As for the epilogue it doesn't really matter the time frame just so long as we get to see where they ended up.
Jester79 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
I don't remember if I have reviewed this story previously, if not, I'm sorry cause it's a great story. I'm sad to see it end, but all things do. In regards to an epi - and seriously hoping that Willow & Jack are together - how far into the future had you planned...past college or just into? I'm thinking maybe just past or perhaps atleast showing a possible future family for the two of them.
checkyesdana chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
so adorable yet heartbreaking. the Christmas theme put me in such a jolly mood though. all i want it hot chocolate, Christmas music & movies, and a warm sweater )
Cyren Nightsong chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
please please please update soon
CaliBound chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
this has got to be hands down one of the best stories I have ever read on this site... A little sad that Willow and Jack spilt up... looking forward to the next chapter...
baylay5 chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Hey I really love this story are you going to updated it soon? Please update it because I love this story.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »