Reviews for Keeping The Peace
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
sounds interesting
BlueMoonlily chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
is your book only available at amazon?
xkcbby chapter 46 . 3/20/2012
Oh my god...I haven't read stories in so long! I want to cry..I am in bloody fucking love with Jack Carmichael. I feel like dying just reading how perfect he and Pippa are. Holy cow. This story was absolutely flawless. It is extremely rare that I can say this. And I know, without a doubt, that this will always be one of the most memorable stories for me. I can't say that about a lot of stories. If anything, I can count all the MEMORABLE stories I've read in my life to be under 15. And I've read countless.

In the beginning, I merely found this story well plotted, somewhat intriguing, and as other reviewers have noted, flawless. But then as I read on, I found myself deeply in love with the world you have created for Pippa. Jack Carmichael is fucking perfection (not to mention his name is TO DIE FOR). I love Tash and Finn and really, none of your 'good' characters annoyed me. That was something I found refreshing; they were realistic yet not didn't contain traits you'd find off of some trashy reality show. Then there was that one bitch.. ahah :P

The story was full of twists and turns and jumps haha. I am so sad that I don't have Jack Carmichael. You are a fantastic writer . See how much you make me want this guy?

Anyway, cheers. I haven't done a review in quite a while. You deserved it though. For sure.

PPS I will NEVER look at horses the same anymore. Neither will I for jockeys or trainers. Especially the latter.
M. Suzanne chapter 46 . 3/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Very good writing and realistic plot - hopefully there will be more to read about these characters in the future? :)

melissa
CP Angel chapter 46 . 3/5/2012
I absolutely adored this story! 10 out of 5 stars! Absolutely wonderful. A job very well done.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 46 . 2/14/2012
I really loved this! I'm a horse-enthusiast as well, and it's very nice to see a story written about them correctly. Although, i think the story would have been improved if Pippa spent more time with Peace Offering. I feel like he was supposed to be very important, but she spent do little time with him.

I have to say that I love Jack a lot. My type of guy! And I disliked Ollie right off the bat. Probably his name. I liked Finn as well. He's pretty cute.

Loved the story!
R. Ficst chapter 46 . 2/4/2012
Beautiful! I absolutely loved it! _
R. Ficst chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Oh my goodness, I love your writing.

I can always be sure to enjoy your comedy, and the flowing conversations of your characters, but in this specific chapter, you shared some lovely descriptive passages that just jumped out at me at the end. Beautiful : )
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
"More commonly known as The Jogger, but that too"

_ heeeee
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 46 . 1/17/2012
The end! It was perfect. I so grateful to have found this story, I can wait for Amateurs Guide to be finished!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 45 . 1/17/2012
Yay, this story was epically wonderful, good on you for writing it!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 44 . 1/17/2012
Ouch the epic deleting of the phone number, Pippa has guts!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 43 . 1/17/2012
One of the best stories on fictionpress!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 42 . 1/17/2012
I think you are wonderful!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 41 . 1/17/2012
Oh, I could think of various ways you could satisfy me, Jack.

haha, I was so shocked when that was a dream sequence! ahhhaha how embarrassing!
370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »