Reviews for Keeping The Peace (Aspen Valley Book 1)
Spozzle chapter 47 . 2/13
Just reread this story for the first time in years (I think it disappeared for a while?) and it's as cute and enjoyable to read as ever. Going to work my way through the rest of the series now... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
An amazing story! Such a roller coaster of emotions, hopefully you update soon!
Dezari chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I love this story. Sometimes I find myself refreshing my email just to make sure I haven't missed an update! I'm very impressed.
jpcrafty chapter 41 . 11/25/2015
Amazing! I've loved the building tension he's as manly as I'd imagined!
Follower chapter 41 . 11/24/2015
Finally ! That was awesome !
jpcrafty chapter 36 . 11/10/2015
The suspense is killing me come on Jack make a move already! I love it when your updates pop into my inbox awaiting the next chapter avidly!
LeilaniBlue chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
mooooooremust read mooore
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Loved it.
DelQu chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Just started reading this a couple of chapters back and I think you should update more often ;). Trying not to spoil myself reading the reviews since this was finished before!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I hate it when I read 5 chapters of a story only to find out at the end that the story has been moved to Amazon, without any previous warning, and even though in the description of the story it says Complete. I suppose I should have paid more attention to the reviews.. :(
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
sounds interesting
BlueMoonlily chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
is your book only available at amazon?
xkcbby chapter 46 . 3/20/2012
Oh my god...I haven't read stories in so long! I want to cry..I am in bloody fucking love with Jack Carmichael. I feel like dying just reading how perfect he and Pippa are. Holy cow. This story was absolutely flawless. It is extremely rare that I can say this. And I know, without a doubt, that this will always be one of the most memorable stories for me. I can't say that about a lot of stories. If anything, I can count all the MEMORABLE stories I've read in my life to be under 15. And I've read countless.

In the beginning, I merely found this story well plotted, somewhat intriguing, and as other reviewers have noted, flawless. But then as I read on, I found myself deeply in love with the world you have created for Pippa. Jack Carmichael is fucking perfection (not to mention his name is TO DIE FOR). I love Tash and Finn and really, none of your 'good' characters annoyed me. That was something I found refreshing; they were realistic yet not didn't contain traits you'd find off of some trashy reality show. Then there was that one bitch.. ahah :P

The story was full of twists and turns and jumps haha. I am so sad that I don't have Jack Carmichael. You are a fantastic writer . See how much you make me want this guy?

Anyway, cheers. I haven't done a review in quite a while. You deserved it though. For sure.

PPS I will NEVER look at horses the same anymore. Neither will I for jockeys or trainers. Especially the latter.
M. Suzanne chapter 46 . 3/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Very good writing and realistic plot - hopefully there will be more to read about these characters in the future? :)

melissa
CP Angel chapter 46 . 3/5/2012
I absolutely adored this story! 10 out of 5 stars! Absolutely wonderful. A job very well done.
380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »