Reviews for To Unlock His Heart
Guest chapter 29 . 4/18
Hey I liked ur story... Hopefully waiting for other chapters of this story...

-MGK.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2
Really enjoyed this far. I hope you could update soon
cuttiekittie193 chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
Sigh I'm so sad this story hasn't been updated in 3 years :( I love this story and you're such a great writer, So please I'm begging you to update. I sure hope you haven't abandoned this wonderful story
Syssilar chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
This is such a wonderful story! You are a very good writer, but I am very sad to see this story left incomplete for so long, please update. Please.
rowleyg chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I am extremely impressed by your work. You left me wanting to read more -an important gift as an author. Let me know if you are ever interested in publishing. To clarify, I am contacting you, not for self-publishing spam but traditional publishing. Send me a PM for more information. Good luck writing!

Best,

Gillian Rowley
Account Manager
Powerful Films and Books
FamishedNight chapter 29 . 11/18/2011
Awesome! Update soon!
Tukki chapter 29 . 9/20/2011
A great story! I wonder why I haven't found this one before. It's pretty slow-paced, but it doesn't really bother me (the slower the story, the longer it takes to finish, the more for me to read!).

I also like that though Nikolai has his traumas and bottles up a lot of it, he still speaks about things and opens up little by little. What I'm trying to say is that I like how he makes an effort, and doesn't just wait for someone to accidentally find things out or angst about it all alone.

I do hope that he hasn't totally forgotten his ex-neighbours, though. The gymnastic teacher was nice. I also wonder how the dad will be.

I hope you'll continue this :)
Krisu chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
Hi,

I really rarely review anyone's stories, but I just had to do so with this. I like totally read all your chapters at one go and I'm definitely paying for it tomorrow 'cause it 4 o'clock. heh.. any way. I love the way you write. You have this gift of getting the reader mind into the story 100%. Very good writing. I can see those thing happening and feel the emotions. captivating. I just don't get why you haven't have more reviews, 'cause your writing is so brilliant. It's kind a hard to try explain my feelings in English but hopefully you get something out of this. Keep writing, love you work. Definitely reading your other work too. I'm a fan }

THANK YOU!

Krista from Finland ]
blackrose214 chapter 29 . 9/27/2010
lol, Herman being Nikolais guard dog sure is very frustrating for Serj. Maybe a dog for his safety would be a better investment than a cat? Update soon again!
AmShe256 chapter 29 . 9/26/2010
I like Herman. That's so cute that he wants to protect Nikolai from everyone. I'm glad that the bad guy didn't get a chance to rape him but what he did was still sick. I'm wondering what Nikoai's father is going to be like. You kind of made it sound like he wanted visitation earlier in the story but now it doesn't seem that way. Also how is Nikolai going to react to meeting his dad? Although there are parts were we don't see any of him, Kyle is so my favorite character. I look forward to the next chapter.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 28 . 9/20/2010
OHMYGOD! This story is amazing! I love it so much. I didn't see that coming at all! :O Thank god Nikolai's alive.

I still love the Serj/Nikolai pairing, they're so perfect together. Is Sky gay as well? :S
blackrose214 chapter 28 . 9/20/2010
Hi. So, Im on nightshift again and I had the pleasure to read "To Unlock his heart". Thanks for that. Poor Nikolai... and now hes been kidnapped. We can just hope that that bastard didnt violate him before he cops got there... Nikolai deserves better. Although I have to admit my favourite characters in this story are Sky and Kyle. Is there going to be a spin-off starring Sky? And please update of course!
rebekah5220 chapter 28 . 9/19/2010
Great chapter! Interesting twist as well!
AmShe256 chapter 28 . 9/19/2010
Man...that sucks. At least he's still alive though I guess. I was really excited to see that you put out three chapters today. LOoking forward to the next one.
AmShe256 chapter 27 . 9/19/2010
Well I didn't expect that. I think I've said this before, but poor Nickolai doesn't catch a break. I wondering if Serj couldn't just figure out what had happened between him and his mother with the way that he acts. I think it's good that he's getting his voice back.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »