Reviews for Unexpected Love
Guest chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
I enjoyed it...nice story.
Blanc Casse chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Looking good so far! I locked my keys in my car once. It totally sucks.
B34nZ chapter 48 . 1/14/2014
Fantastic Story. and Fantastic Story Telling!
I loved this soo much! your brilliant!
h earthserpen chapter 45 . 3/21/2013
:D awesome. keep them coming. :)
earthserpent chapter 44 . 3/20/2013
:D awesome. bring on the next one. :)
earthserpent chapter 43 . 3/19/2013
:D yay you updated. this chapter was awesome. hope you update sooooooooon.
CheeseAwesome chapter 42 . 3/10/2013
I honestly think that Keita deserves someone better then Kitty since she can't even acknowledge her feelings for that poor girl. She gave up smoking for her, she gave up a successful (yet illegal) career, and yet Kitty had the nerve to keep kissing CJ.

This story really gets me worked up. I just want to hug Keita and keep her all to myself. Keita's such a tough soldier, giving up smoking just for her girlfriend... I hope Kitty can clean up that act of her's.
earthserpent chapter 42 . 2/4/2013
:D i'm happy you updated. i'll like to see you finish this lovely story. :) bring on the next one.
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 41 . 9/2/2011
awe i really want them to get back together :) hi im a new reader and i absolutley love your story i read it in one day and i cant wait for you to update :)
ferrara chapter 41 . 8/28/2011
Cool you updated

dont have much to say but i look forward to the next update :)

go kieta and kitty (the names go good together)
ferrara chapter 40 . 8/9/2011
tsk tsk CJ is up to know good

im happy that kitty stopped her, CJ just wanted another notche on her belt

and poor kieta and kitty, so confused. i hope they get back together soon

thanks for the update, i hope you start to feel better. it sucks to be sick in the summer
ferrara chapter 39 . 7/21/2011
poor kitty she's so confused and hurt. cj isn't helping, i hope she gets denied by kitty

and kieta, so sad. i hope they can work things out

(loved it, been followin this from day 1)
Jensi chapter 39 . 7/21/2011
I have been keeping up with this story as of the last couple of months, and I should have reviewed sooner. I'm sorry! I like these two together, even though I think Kieta is a lot for Kitty's first serious relationship! I hope that she can pull it together and that they can be happy, but I worry about more happening between her and CJ. She seems a bit worrisome to me as well, but it is her first time dating so she needs to figure things out. Cute story! I am looking forward to more.
Nia Love chapter 38 . 7/14/2011
Wow! This is getting really good! I cannot believe CJ! I hope she gets what she deserves! I feel bad for Kitty! :(
Sunny Bites chapter 37 . 7/1/2011
Oh no! Kieta fucked up really badly... dun dun dun lol Keep Kitty and Kieta together! please :)

Update soon