Reviews for Night Wolf
Heavenly Rain chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Wonderful story! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :) I love how the relationship between Ione and Night Wolf is blossoming, and would like to see how she adapts to her new life. And what will happen with Samantha, I wonder?

Please update SOON! Don' just let it drift off into oblivion... The black of stories forever unfinished!

Keep up the good work!

XOXO
smurf-love chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
im so glad i found this story. i had read it from your other account but i really do hope you are the same person it would be wrong to have someone else's story...anyway i hope to read more on this story...i know night wolf will come for her...and i dont want samantha thinking that way. when they are rescued then someone from the village will make her feel that way lol
anonymouslee chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Please update soon. I love this story. It would be sad if it is incomplete.
Andreussita chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Your writing is beautiful, Please keep making wonderful updates!
Heavenly Rain chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is such a well-written and interesting story! I really love your style. You get a really feel for the characters' emotions. I can't wait to see what will happen next. :) Please update soon!
Bubbly Girl chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
Haha! :) You are right. It does seem that Black Sun isn't so mean any more. Hmm... :) I can't wait for the next update! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
TwilightEclps chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
I like this story!

More please!

sara.anne chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Thank you so much for the personal message to let me know you moved! I so appreciate it. :D I am so happy to see you are back and writing. This story ROCKS. I just love it! I am on the edge of my seat to see him find Ione! Ah! And what the plot holds for Samantha? Oh so fabulous! Keep up the awesome work. You are doing such a great job! Can't wait for the next update. :)
daydrmr chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
No criticisms, just wanted to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've posted so far. Hope to be reading more chaps soon! Thanks for the read!

You have no idea how many stories I've come across on FP that had decent beginnings, but the authors just didn't have the imagination or the heart to continue. They're just sitting there gathering dust in copius amounts. Please don't let that happen here. I'd love to see you finish this interesting tale.
Lena96 chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
I love this story! When will the next chapter come out?
Jennyt82 chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
I do hate it when things like being blocked out of your own account happen. Congrats for coming back though. I did really enjoy this chapter so thanks for letting me know that you were still writing! p.s. I really, really hope that Night wolf finds them soon.
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
Oh, thank you for updating. Please update again soon. Nice chapter. Bye.
Dark-Passion67 chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
I'm so glad that I found this story again :) !

I'm still hooked .

I wonder what Black Sun has up his sleeve ..hmm

Will we be seeing Night Wolf in the next chapter ?

I hope so !

Can't wait for the next update :)