Reviews for Too Long Too Dangerous
Fate chapter 45 . 8/12/2010
:D Ni and Ranting might have lines by the time they run into us! :D That's epic!

So, I have gotten a few chapters behind on this, but I still love it. Tis epically awesomeful. I love you. And Flying. Which reminds me... Anyway, I'm really glad you started writing this.

(And did you know there's a prequeal to P&P&Z? I saw it in Walmart a few weeks ago...)
Cynthia M chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Hey, I haven't read this yet, but I look forward to reading this. I know it's probably worth while to read based on teh commitment you put in to writing it. When I'm done, which won't be until a LONG while after this, I'll tell you what I think about it.

Until then, I wish you success on anything you're currently working on and keep up the good work ;)
GermanSam chapter 40 . 7/28/2010
Yay! Wonderfullness! I'm so happy to still be around and mentioned every so often!

I love this especailly the vampire and everything!

Keep up the awesomeness!
Fate again chapter 39 . 7/28/2010
:DD More fluff! (And you thought I had too much fluff in Too Long.)

All I have to say to this chapter (much like all I will have to say at your wedding) is, "Aww." XD
Fate chapter 38 . 7/28/2010
:D Fluff!

'Hi Pyro! I'll just get your love for you!' I can totally imagine Fishy doing that to you. Yes, yes, I can.
Fate chapter 37 . 7/21/2010
FLUFF! I love fluff. It's just so cute and fluffy and yeah. XD

"Nice to see you again, too, it always was an absolute pleasure to be in your company..." XD That made me laugh. Especially since I could totally picture you standing there ready to decapitate him at any second.

"Fishy pointed out that if you could draw it out on a map, it'd look like a star." The star map? XD Nice reference. And Fishy would totally be the one to notice that, IRL. XD

"I'll just go spend the night with Fate. . . let you two catch up. . . and whatnot." You sound like it's really awkward to be standing there and whatnot. XD But I feel loved! You're coming into my bedroom!
Fate Rose chapter 35 . 7/18/2010
Have I mentioned that I love this fic? I do. Really.

I have forgotten about this chapter. I really had. I very much enjoyed it.

On a semi-random note, you, Emily, and I all need to cowrite a book someday. *nods* Yes, yes we do.
GermanSam chapter 32 . 7/14/2010
Yay! I'm in the story! I have lines! I'm excited! I've totally been to Paris in real life so woo I might be able to help everyone!
GermanSam chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
Yay! I might get to live! I'm so excited to see what kind of creature I will turn into!
Nighthawk-Phoenix chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
I KNEW he was going to be a vampire. I just knew it.

But remember, eventually the vamps will have to kill all of the zombies because if all of the humans are dead, the vampires will starve because zombies are dead and they can't drink dead blood.

Fate Rose chapter 17 . 7/8/2010
This chapter made me go, "Aw. :D" and it also made me go D: when Miles made that promise not to die, because we know he's going to die, and even though, I know what's going to happen it still made me go D:. Twas saddening.

I'm loving this story so far by the way. I think it's just...wow. XD It makes me laugh and sometimes it makes me want to cry and I just love what you guys have done with this.
GermanSam chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
Hola! *waves*

Er...well I guess I should say Hallo since I'm German!

Fate mentioned me and I was in her story for about a full chapter and I'm mentioned rarely in her story now.

Interesting what you have done here and I will tell you that if you are scared by your own imagination, don't read this story at 1 AM in the dark as I did. I'm going to have to go to bed now worrying about zombies coming to eat me.

Anyway! I can't wait to see what happens to me as I assume I will be in the story! I hope I get to live somehow! I look forward to it! :)
Fate Rose chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
*squee* XD So. Much. Win.

I love this. And I love you. And Flying. I love the both of you. So. Freaking. Much.

'Didn't you read Twilight, Py? Pathetic is like, the definition of a vampire.' I almost dropped my laptop there, I was laughing so hard.

Dude, this is amazing and epic and I can't wait for you to get to that certain part we talked about. XD I linked GermanSam, too by the way so she might review.

XD I love you. Really. Epic win.
Nighthawk-Phoenix chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
o.O Wow...

I never saw that one coming.
Zuut chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
So, I realized I never actually use this account. But anyways...

How many different ways can I say, "I think this is freaking brilliant and terribly witty and awesome n'stuff?"

The writing style reminds me of Douglas Adams (which you would know I regard as complete and total win)and zombies? I LOVE ZOMBIES. MAKE THEM EAT MORE PEOPLE.

I like it when people get eaten. I also enjoy violence, which since there's zombies I'm to assume there's going to be quite a bit. :D

SO yeah, in short, it's fabulous. Also, I'll be expecting lots of LampxPyro, MeganxMiles. :D