Reviews for What Do You See?
Discontinued-Is-Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Thanks so much for writing this poem.
We need to realize the natural beauties nature has on this earth, and everything does not need an explanation. God works in mysterious ways :)
Most of what your saying is true!
Thanks so much for reviewing on my story, and I hope great times be with you.
Jesus loves you!
ForgettablySilent chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
RESPECT. That's what I feel now. 8D I love the wording and peaceful feel to this poem. Ah I wish I had your talent, but alas I fail and can only write sad or blunt things. D:

This was beautiful. I enjoyed it. PM me please? I don't get to talk about God much, because even with my very Christian friends, we go to a Christian private school so it just feels redundant. DX Not their fault and we still get chapel on Wed. but... Well. You know. And most of my Internet friends are Atheist. Tis a shame. ** but I love them anyways. They're so awesome, and your faith doesn't decide your personality, after all. 8D
Nick Griffalco chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So I see you left a little review on my friend's story, you know, The Bad News Bible, so I thought I'd return the favor. So science takes away the beauty of the natural world eh? Sorry to break this to you, but just because we understand how these phenomenon occur doesn’t take away from their majesty, and in fact it makes them even more beautiful because we can know and appreciate them. Pollution and Global Warming not messing up the world unless God lets them? You mean like how 6 million Jews and 5 million assorted other minorities couldn't possibly be killed in the Holocaust unless...oh wait, they did get killed, just like pollution and Climate Change are happening!

The world is being ruined? Well I'll be the first to admit we by no means live in a perfect world, but we've certainly improved, I means we abolished slavery (in the western world at least, but that still an improvement if you ask me). Now you probably repeating the old "don't like, don't read" mantra, but seeing as you ought to have followed that when reviewing my friend's story then I see no reason I ought to refrain from voicing my views.

You keep claiming atheist believe the universe was made in an accident (for the record, we have no beliefs, hence our name from the Greek atheos, meaning without god), but in fact scientific evidence shows that what got us here was rather coordinated as per the laws of the universe; sure we might not know certain things, but neither do you! So don't claim the Bible provides a better answers, because it doesn’t provide any answer at all, no evidence at all (where as science proves mountains of evidence for its claims); for that matter there is no extra-biblical evidence that Jesus actually existed. Well that about wraps everything up, so I will leave you with some advice: read a book that's not the Bible or Narnia (let's face it, that book is the Bible on steroids), perhaps a science book, or a work of admitted fiction that will open your mind to the wider world (I might so snarky, but I'm doing this for your own good).
mtorchic chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Really moving piece, nice job. Keep on writing, you're good at it.
BriSays chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
"All you have to do is let Him into your heart."

AMEN BROTHER!

You wrote this wonderfully. And don't worry if people make fun. They know not what they do, and they shall be forgiven.
Autumn-Freeze chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Well done! There's no way all this was by some cosmic accident! God almighty created the heavens and the earth, and all living things. We know because the Bible tells us so. The Bible is directly inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Darwin was led on by our Enemy with his theory.

As I'm sure you know, the Old Testament way to atone for sin was the sacrifice (blood sacrifice) of an animal to God. Gods rightousness demands payment for sin. God will not have sin in his presence. The Sacrifice Of Jesus changed the way payment for sin is achieved to satisfy God the Father.

Keep writing!
mature decedere chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i agree. it's like pointing to the stitches on a coat hem and saying that the tailor doesn't exist. well done. the only issue i have is i think that telling so directly the problems of the world (i mean using less poetic language than in the other parts) is a bit out of place in the context of your work. thank you.
VivianEast chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this! :) It is so true. Sin is destroying the world. :( And to think people believe in Evolution...HELLO, YOU CAN GO BACK AS FAR AS YOU WANT AND THERE ARE STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. The only answer you need: God.

You said praise God, not you, and oh, I am doing that, but, I have to give you some praise: You are doing a very great thing putting Him out there. He's proud of you, don't you ever forget that! Keep it up! :)