Reviews for Silly No More
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was absolutely insane. Funny, crazy and dark. Satire just as I like it. The ending was absolutely hilarious with his reaction to the taste of the cereal. All that for nothing. Thank you for writing. Great job.
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Lmao. Glad to see the Rabbit finally get his Trix.
Dash chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Started off good, had a great tone going on, but then it spiraled into too much CAPSLOCK RAGE and maniacal cackling. It’s funny, but I think you could have executed the last half of it with better style.
PurpleInkBlot chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
All of that, the plotting, the murdering, the running away, and the dramatic jump off the bridge, for a single word, his final word that would describe everything that he went through:"Eww..." Wow. I shall never watch a Trix commertial the same way again.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was amazing! Had me in stitches the whole way through :P I love the idea of Rabbit snapping, and the ending was pure genius. Nice work.
seredemia chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hehe. I thought this was a good oneshot. It made me chuckle at some points. I loved the originality of this piece, it wasn't like anything Ive come across before. My favourite character was the Rabbit. Gosh, HE WAS HILARIOUS!

Roadhouse
Oreos for Breakfast chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Will you fucking marry me?