Reviews for Bloodstained Noble
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
I love that ending line. Holy shit this story is captivating.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
This is getting good. I wonder what's going to go down when the Flower enters the stage.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Yaris was just awesome here. I like how he got the guns away from the two assassins with his claws. So, I'm guessing that the Pink Flower is who he's going up against next. I can't wait.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Yaris is just so interesting. I can't keep my sights away from him. You gave him such an interesting personality, and in this chapter, he's so cold and evil. It's nice to see something that's from a point of view like this.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Great job!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
This whole story was dark and left me on the edge of my seat. Yale and Rosillia are just awesome. I'm printing this chapter off as we speak so I can read it later too!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
I don't like Rutherford. There's something bad about him. This chapter is really, really dark.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I'm excited to see what is coming next! I love this story so much!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
I love your chapters and how awesome they are. The boy's deaths are sad and they have so much to their characters. I love how each victim has a story.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
This is getting good.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Aw, Rosillia and Yale are cute together. I hope he will protect her and help her get revenge.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This chapter was really creepy yet it has a beauty and flari to it. I love these kind of stories.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
A Prince who wants to be like Jack the Ripper? This will be interesting.
King Corn chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Awesome story! See you around fictionpress!
King Corn chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
This was just awesome! I really loved this story! It had great action, romance, mystery and sorrow. It's definitely one of your best works!
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »