Reviews for Bloodstained Noble
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/14
Great job! Even though you didn't update this on Halloween, I really enjoyed reading it. _ I hope you update this more often. I'm really into this story, more so than before now.
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/14
This is a really good chapter! I love how your story starts out so casual and I love the fact that Yaris is such a dual character. He has this weird personality about him and he's very mysterious. I wonder who will be the next person on his list of conspirators.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/14
Awesome story! I can't wait to read chapter one!
Axis Tripper chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Great ending! I love it!
Axis Tripper chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
This was a great chapter and a great story in general. I'm glad that Rosillia and Yaris got together at the end. Awesome. Just awesome!
Axis Tripper chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
This was a great battle! I remember this being the last one that I left off on as well. A lot really came out about Yaris and Rosilla. I also absolutely love Rin's character. She's pretty sweet!
Axis Tripper chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next! It looks like this story is winding down to the final battle!.
Axis Tripper chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
This story just keeps getting better. I love the fact that the characters are so deep, even now, I see great depth in Rosillia and Yaris from their fights and struggles. Yaris isn't like the typical insane royalty figure. He's humanized and has motives behind what he does, that make him understandable. Some people make such one dimensional bad guy types. It's nice to see something a little different..
Axis Tripper chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Things are building up. I like what you did in this chapter, and I really loved how you did the Bloody Mary thing. Rosillia was creepy in this chapter, and it made her very interesting. Also, Yaris kissing her on the forehead was cute..
Axis Tripper chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I've been waiting for this story for such a long time. Aside from Worthless, it's my favorite story. I absolutely love Yaris' character. He's so quirky and super intelligent. I like how inventive he is with his killing techniques. You could make him like any other villain and just have him running around stabbing people, but you don't..
Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This was an awesome chapter! I loved how the murder went down and how interesting Yaris is. He's so juxtaposed compared to any other noble character I've seen. He's got finesse and I like that about him..
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Perfect, absolutely perfect! I love stories like this, about the darker side of nobility!
Mallory Swansworth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Such a good story! Your writing skills make me feel so jealous!
Justmeagain123 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Aw...
That's it? T.T
Oh well...it's a super awesome story! :D
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Great story all in all. It was well worth the read.
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »