Reviews for Bloodstained Noble
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Perfect, absolutely perfect! I love stories like this, about the darker side of nobility!
Mallory Swansworth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Such a good story! Your writing skills make me feel so jealous!
Justmeagain123 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Aw...
That's it? T.T
Oh well...it's a super awesome story! :D
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Great story all in all. It was well worth the read.
Black Bride Anna chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Nice ending to a good story. I'm glad you finally got to finish something, I'm sure it makes you feel accomplished. I'll continue to support you and read your works faithfully.
MotherHonker chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
The epilogue is sort of peaceful. I like it. This was a great story and it deserved all of it's reviews.
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I like this story
For some reason I love reading things in old England settings.

Great story by the way .
KurlozMakara77 chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Wonderful epilouge to conclude a beautifully told tale.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Fantastic ending to a brilliant and powerful story. I'm glad Rosillia and Yaris are happy together and they can move on with their lives. Beautiful closing chapter.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I loved the fight in the clock gears with Rutherford. I can imagine everything you write so clearly. Yaris and Rosillia's interactions are really cute as well. I like how he defends her.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
This chapter was really exciting. Man, I'm on the edge of my seat.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I loved the backstory between the twins. This chapter was great, deep and emotional. I'm hooked on this story.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I loved how planned out Umbugula's death was and how dramatic this whole chapter is in general. It's probably my favorite chapter so far.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I really like the interaction between Yaris and Rosillia. This really makes me want them together as a couple. Great chapter! I love this story so far!
KurlozMakara77 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I really like how this began. I actually didn't know that you wrote other stories when I first saw you on your other account. This one is really good. I look forward to reading more.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »