Reviews for Bloodstained Noble
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Great job! Even though you didn't update this on Halloween, I really enjoyed reading it. _ I hope you update this more often. I'm really into this story, more so than before now.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
That Teito guy was freaky. I'm kinda glad he's dead. That scene was really scary. I thought that Rosillia was going to die. Then, I didn't know if Yaris was going to kill her or not. She's a brave girl.
Black Bride Anna chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Rosillia and Yaris do make a cute couple. This was a great story to read on Halloween! Please update soon!
Dark Kurogane chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
It's been a while since you've updated this story. It seems like everything is sliding along wonderfully. I have so many questions about the characters, and I love Yaris more than ever. He's incredibly cool.
Iruka-sama chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Wow, this was certainly exciting! I really love the interactions between Yaris and Rosillia. I was at the edge of my seat when I read the bird cage part. It's nice to see that Yaris didn't kill her. I thought he might. Oh, and nice plot twist with making her want to kill the Baron. I liked this new chapter.
Starlight Rhapsody chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I like the mystery you write in there

It's great, I wonder what will happen next as Rosilia take a suspicion toward Yaris

I'm waiting for the next chapter
Squeaker-Dee chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Very interesting so far. Your use of vocabulary is good and the variation of your characters is pretty impressive too. Yaris's character in particular is very striking and mysterious, and I like how his cool exterior doesn't go unnoticed to a suspicious Rosillia. I also like the historical twist you have put into this with the case of the infamous 'Jack the Ripper'. I look forward to reading more of this in the future, keep up the good work.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This was just...awesome! I wish I could write like you!
Jive Heron the Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This was an awesome chapter! I loved how the murder went down and how interesting Yaris is. He's so juxtaposed compared to any other noble character I've seen. He's got finesse and I like that about him.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This is a really good chapter! I love how your story starts out so casual and I love the fact that Yaris is such a dual character. He has this weird personality about him and he's very mysterious. I wonder who will be the next person on his list of conspirators.
Lime-sama chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I like Rosillia. She's very smart and really observant. I wonder what will happen with her and prince? Will she want to solve his mystery? Will she catch him being Jack the Ripper?
Black Bride Anna chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Wow...Just wow! I was absolutely blown away by your detail here. This chapter was great and I love the way the murder went down. Yaris is a very interesting and quirky guy. I love to try and get inside of his head. I look forward to your newest chapter!
Dark Kurogane chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Very descriptive. You have me hooked on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm really interested in Rosillia's character. I wonder what event makes her life so horrid and what role Rutherford B. Hayes has in all of this.
Iruka-sama chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
This chapter had me on edge with every word! I really liked how the murder planned out and how intelligent Yaris is. It's nice to see a villain who is actually smart.
Schnyder chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Both the prologue and the first chapter had their chilling moments. Yaris is a twisted character; his off-kilter behavior is the crux of the atmosphere you create in the story.

Unfortunately, the scenes where Yaris is missing have lesser impact. The story has many typos and grammar errors, which stand out when there's build up and the pace slows down. Your sentences are descriptive and vivid, but this also causes an erratic flow in your words. Strong vocabulary is nice, but when it descends to ramblings, it knocks the story off balance.

Many times, over description becomes your weak point as it usually repeats what's already happened (or known) or tries to stuff too much into one line. Your run-ons sacrifice tension and mood for trying to supply the reader with information.

Plotwise, the whole murder went over well, building up suspense and bringing out a satisfying climax. The only thing that bothered me on that part was Rosillia's suspicion of Yaris. It came a little too quickly and with the smallest bit of evidence.

Overall, the plotting was done well and the atmosphere you created keeps the reader going. However, it is a bumpy ride.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »