Reviews for Catching The Thread Of Vanishing Dreams
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is a really inspiring poem! It's very moving also. Amazing job!
Lilyre and Livvyg chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I loved your diction. You used such marvolous words...
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
A lovely poem; rich in language as always :)
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is awesome. I like how you showed how lying and being something your not can not only destroy your relationship with someone, but it can destroy you from the inside, from trying so hard to be someone you're not, and to grow up too quickly. I feel this is a piece to live by. A great poem. :D
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow. I love the flow. I think I can relate to this poem so much!

I've read it before hun, just haven't had time to review it. Keep on writing!
lymli chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
it's like when an artist drives himself crazy 'cause of lack of ideas. kinda passionate and desperate at the same time.
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hey Anna, there is some really awesome imagery in here, like "giving birth to a thunderstorm". I really love the first stanza. The reference to a teenage diary is brilliant. So yeah, haven't reviewed anything in soo long, but I really like this piece. Perhaps I should try to write some more poems sometime.

Take care

x
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Hey! This was amazing. Absolutely loved the first stanza, & you used one of my favorite words in the last: ''zephyr''. Excellent job. Keep it Up!
Little Miss Cullen Cutie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow that was good. If I interpret corectly, it's like having a guy and trying to shape him into everything you want him to be but in the end nothing works out. Then you go trough life just wondering and "sweeping the memories under a rug." Though, feelings resurface and all you want is to just pretned everything is all right again to get rid of all the negative feelings, which still linger. At least that's how I interpreted... :)

Little Miss Cullen Cutie
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hey Anna!

This is somehow just what I needed to read right now. Thank you :) I particularly like the last stanza. Explains just how I feel about my current situation hehe. I like the imagery alot.

It's interesting to have seen how your poetry has changed through the years!

Love,

your twin, always and forever

Kati
Mirabella chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Such vivid vocabulary adds well to your thoughts here. Love the journey your words can take me on! It's exhausting and worth it, and I love the intricacies. :)

Bravo!
nickyO chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice rhythm to this poem, it adds to the meaning of the title, very purposeful and stream of thought. Great use of imagery throughout. Love the Mount Everest analogy and the bit about the teenage diary, and the swept under the rug/redecorate. Clever and meaningful.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Well, I can feel the hurt, but there's not much comfort in evidence. This may be the most beautifully written downer I've ever read. Thanks for helping me see that my troubles aren't so bad after all.