Reviews for Taming Sebastian Cole
toodles chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
wonderful! im so addicted! Glad to see sebastian acting a little more loving. it makes me kind of want to fall in love with him again! your writing is real and and the story plays out in my mind like a movie. so god!
WolfLover74 chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
LOVED IT! I truly love that Sebastian is agreeing to wait to consummate until their mated and adhering to her father's wishes. Oh poor Brady what happened! :( Please update soon, you left quite a cliffhanger.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Uh Oh, not good, Update Soon!
charm en route chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Oh no! I hope he's okay!

Man, I love Sebastian!
Lady of Confusion chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
UPDATE ASAP!
violet-eyez chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
yea you updated...what happened to brady? and is rome going to come back for her?
elle chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
oh, no! not brady! I hope you don't kill him off
chicagobabe chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Oh em gee.

kay. Roma and sebastian are both douchebags. But i rather have her end up with sebastion than roma. lol for all i know roma could be like nibiling on her body while she sleepping "as a midnight snack" . i just have a weird so cannot wait for the next installmant! (;

~serafina
chicagobabe chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hook, line and sinker.

haha love the story alreadyy (:
Patricia chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
please continue this story, it has kept me captivated. Can't wait for the next chapter
AJ Skinner chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Well I have to say things are getting interesting. I am glad to see Ryan and Sebastian back, but I have a feeling Rome, or at least his father, is not going to make things easy for them to be together. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SimplyDevine chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
I LOVE this story...not much else to say...except i LOVE this story...but i think i said that already lol D
WolfLover74 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Wow! Rome eats humans! That is some secret, and I'm happy that Conan told Ryan the truth. And Conan went with them! I hope he and Sebastian become friends. Oh Ryan went home. Oh loved the ending and I can't wait for the next update. Thank you so much for updating.
elle chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Oh man. You made Rome character into a baddie! But I still think he's not that bad lol
charm en route chapter 8 . 10/27/2010