Reviews for Taming Sebastian Cole
violet-eyez chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
is rome going to come back?
MindaAnn chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Its great seeing a reformed Sebastian!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Woohoo! Update soon
missmarymacintosh chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Hahaha I love it, at first I wasnt happy about the total good character bad character switch but I trusted you and I like where its leading, love the story!
hey chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
UPDATE

I WANT MORE
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Okay, so I only just started reading this. But it's pretty flipping awesome. :D It's exactly the type of story that I like.
charm en route chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
So, it kind if confuses me a little. Like, what happened on her birthday that made her leave? Did I miss something? Lol. And why did Rome's bite not hurt, but Sebastian's did? That almost made it seem like Rome was who she is really supposed to be with. I do like Rome, and how sweet he is to her, but I like Sebastian so much more.

Anyway, I also really like your writing style and the plot. It's neat to see that Ryan and Sebastian have been together since her birth. I do believe she will end up with Sebastian, since this is Taming Sebastian Cole, not someone else. :)
WhispersOfmyHeart chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
lol aw I can't wait 4 more I luv seeing things from Sebastian's pov.
AuraVybrid chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Please don't stop writing this story I love it! i just read it today all seven chapters, please, please don't stop writing, don't give up on Ryan's story!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
hmm, but she jumped, very quickly. However is Sebastian really deserving of another chance?

Update soon!
violet-eyez chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
where is rome in all this?
heather.is.epic chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
I'm so confused in a good I don't know what's gonna happen and I like it kind of way please update soon!
novelS chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
glad you updated!
lucky-love chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
aw i can't believe you were going to give up, i was actually waiting for a new chapter, so i'm glad you didn't... you have the workings of an interesting story, so please keep it up :)
WolfLover74 chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Oh I loved it. LOL Sebastian killed a stag for her. The fact that she ran to him, and he wants to do everything properly and start again! I am liking Conan. Thanks for the great update.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »