Reviews for Taming Sebastian Cole
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
wonder..how this is going to play out..
Lady of Confusion chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I hope she ends up with Sebastian! UPDATE ASAP!
elle chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
ah! I'm so confuse... isn't conan suppose to be on rome side? wth?
ConnieD chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
You have made my weekend. I liked Rome better at first but now it's team seb:) amazing chapter. Update soon
ALWAYSbeMYthunder chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
You were going to quit? please don't ever quit this story. I really really like it and would hate not to get to finish it. Your a really good writer and I can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
WolfLover74 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Is it wrong that I am happy that Ryan is missing Sebastian?
violet-eyez chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
so will sebastian come for her or will she go to him?
elle chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
AH! I hate not knowing secrets... it was getting good too
StaNdUPtomE chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
She's going to end up with Sebastian... i'm very excited to see the twist in this
StaNdUPtomE chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I think you should update!

I'm curious to see who she ends up with, I think its going to be sebastian though

poor Rome dude...
atreyu love chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
based on the title of the story, im assuming Sebastian will remain a big part of her life?

But Im curious as to who she will end up with.

Sebastian sounds terrible but at the same time, i love him. He is such a great character - conflicted, loves her, angry, complicated.

But I also love the idea of her and Rome.

Sebastian more so though.

Please update!
B chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I'm lost... I thought this was supposed to be about ryan and sebastian... I liked sebastian
bonghi chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
I was in luck today, I found another good were story. It is well written and touching. I can't guess where it is going but I enjoy reading it very much.
violet-eyez chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
she is going to see him...what about rome?
039301 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
This story was captivating from the first chapter. I rarely review, I find it tedious after reading a story but your's has inspired me to write one in hopes of encouraging you to continue to update this story. I found it fantastic and so complex. Usually in stories, the reader can identify the final love interest with relative ease, in your story I cannot. I have to say I'm personally rooting for Sebastian even with his over protective qualities. I beg you to continue to update this story. I love it so far and look forward to seeing how the story develops.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »