Reviews for Taming Sebastian Cole
elle chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
"wanted you because you were a kid" - dude, thats sounds so creepy and wrong. LOL but its interesting. update soon!
Kangae no Hinansho chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
HOLY shitzell! This seems so great! Please update soon! I shall favourite this. :)
dakota s chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
well, i like this. and i like sebastian, though i'm not entirely sure why. ) update soon please!
Stretch19 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
the chapters slightly more revealing about when ryan (like the name by the way) was younger, i was kinda surprised about her mom though, she seemed nice in the first half of the chapter then sebastians view kind of painted her as a bitch. is she hiding something?
Queen Kat Food chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
First of all good beginning to your story. I'm liking your characters, little upset that I didn't get the main characters name until chapter 2, but at least it happened. I guess first person will do that to you sometimes. I also really like the way your story is paced so far, it's quick enough to keep my attention, yet there is so much that I don't know which makes me want to read more. So for that I commend you.

One thing that really bothered me while I was reading was that the tense of the story changes in the middle of the sentence, more in the first chapter than the second, but it happened quite a few times. For example in the first sentence alone you went from stepped (past tense) to padding (present tense). The general rule of thumb for tense is to not change it within a paragraph. It's a minor issue, but one that always gets me. And on that note I would like to gently recommend a proofread before posting. Just a thorough read through to pick up a few minor issues. One typo that I made note of (in chapter 1) was you wrote "Where I was sat" instead of sitting.

Oh and I really liked the personification used at the first part of chapter 1, it was a bit long and wordy, but brilliant nonetheless.

Keep up the awesome job! I am excited for more, and probably won't be so nit-picky next review.

Kat
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
this story is quite interesting

please update soon;D
Stretch19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
the opening was intense, i kept wondering what her relationship was to the guy who was jamming his hand in her mouth. almost forgot it was a werewolf story for a mo. definitely wanna see more of sebastian's violent side. keep writing please, i'm begging you!
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Enjoyed the begining of this. I guess he has to be a jerk in the beginning.

Will we get flashbacks of when they were younger and find out why he wanted her from birth?

Hope to read more soon.
Sass1012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Interesting so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Isabelle88 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really like it, its the first time I've read a werewolf story on FP and its different from what I'm used to in books but I like it. I cant wait to read more, I hope you continue with it.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6