Reviews for Akuma Stocking
TheVampirePony chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved this story. You have a very colorful way of writing. I like how you described things and I enjoyed the short look into your vampires' culture. It was fascinating.
Filaren chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really love this story, it is the only story I have even commented on lol, I really love the characters and I love how well this story flows, I really hope there will be a continuation of this sometime in the future. I also commented on this on ygallery too.
SoKowaii chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
OK let me just say I think you did a really great job, I don't really remember if I ran on any misused or improper grammar or anything because I was so caught up in this story! Haha besides I think it's annoying when reviews are there to only tell you about the mistakes and not how great or... then again if your work wasn't great then yeah, I guess I would like a review also! Haha, (sidetracked!) I wanted to say this story was really really enticing and not at all 'bad' an any means whatsoever! I honestly think that this is one of the better vampire fics I've read. I hope to see you post more soon! I like how you have just enough detail, you don't overdue it, but I get most of the scenes quite well! Wonderful job! :D