Reviews for Zenith
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Woah. That was intense. I don't usually read stories like this but the way you wrote was compelling. I'm having trouble admitting to myself that I loved it because it was so gory. Ack, I'm gonna have nightmares about this, I just know it XD

Anyways, good job!
Silvren Raine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Argh, she's so cold and creepy. "You've been kind to me"? So sad for the dude. *sniffs* great story tho.
Lithium of Mercy chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, wow.

I love dark stories with hints of romance, one-sided or no, and this is absolutely no exception. Your imagery and characterization of Thomas are beautiful. Even as the readers senses that his efforts to make Sophia love him will probably fail, you're able to make us hope for him anyways.

You also picked a difficuly topic that a lot of people find too depressing to deal with - the difference between love and gratitude (or any other positive but unrelated emotion). You kept both character's mindset intact throughout the entirety of this story, as difficult as that must have been, and you didn't even cause one of them to go completely insane, which probably would have been easier.

Keep up the good work!
Per Noctem chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
At first I did not know how to review this. But I will say this; it was an incredible story. I adore the way it ended, and the realistic sense of drifting that came with the tale. The fact that she did what she did with no remorse is fascinating and beautifully played out. I find a grammatical error or two, but I have to say that those are easily overlooked in light of the work you have done on this. I liked the way it was written, and the way he just gave up everything for her.

Your vocabulary is well-used in this. It is well-written, and the subject is one I don't often get to read about. In a way this is horror in its greatest form; something that makes the reader pause and think about what they have read. Excellent work on this, my friend. You have certainly done your job as a writer; you have made I, the reader, think about the story. I have to say this oneshot really draws the reader in. I'm glad I took the time to read this; it was certainly worth it.