Reviews for Loving Mitchell
violetsblue chapter 1 . 4/9
I like it :)
myst77 chapter 1 . 4/5
This was the most PERFECT fiction I have read in a long while... It was cute, fluffy and downright adorable! I am in love with both the characters and their romance!
I am usually a very harsh critic... But you totally deserve a 10/10 for giving birth to such lovable characters.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/20
Aww Cody sounds like an amazing boyfriend he does an amazing couple with mitch. Hope i get a boyfriend like him un real life.
Cozza chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This was absolutely adorable - a great read. Thanks for sharing. :D
Patolozka chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story was great! I like Codys ideas and yes I have weakness for Mitch beacuse I am HP fan:-) Thank you a lot:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
fantastic!
HellzHalo chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
God this is amazing ... so awesome.
Cheondoong chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is so beautiful! Good job!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
"Well, at least you know my name!" I shout. "That's a step up from the five year old. You know, I should just lock you in a room until you're yourself again so I don't have to do all this nonsense explaining.”
These lines cracked me up. You have the best way with words, and Cody is so incredibly likeable. He’s a bundle of nerves but it’s easy to identify with his feelings and behaviour.
In the beginning he seemed like a bit of an angry person, but when finally the anger cracks and his true feelings come seeping through it was too amazingly cute to bear. That’s a wonderful character you’ve created.

“I don't think it's sweet at all. I think it's fucking sour.”
“One of these days I'm going to have a heart attack and it's going to be your fault, and then who're you going to poke when you're invisible, huh?"
Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it! It was so original and well-written, and I love the characters. :)
Lovey-James chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
that was amazing and so funny
I loved it!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Loved it thanks for sharing xx
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Never mind the length... I would've asked you for another one-shot if you made it shorter!
This is lovely and simply sweet. Mitch and Cody are an adorable couple, and while there are times when I want to hit Mitch with a frying pan (honestly, the things he gets himself into) I want to give Cody a big hug for being so supportive and patient with Mitch's childish antics. I like how you broke the story up into different incidences(?) in their relationship, both funny and serious. Your style of writing is quirky - I like that. I don't usually read first-person stories, but this one was executed really well. I must admit, I clicked on this one as soon as I saw "Harry Potter," but it wasn't really Harry Potter that drew me in when I started reading it. Both your characters are likeable and their flaws are both hilarious and adorable. So, as payback for your long story, I left a long review... sorry :D
sunny-california chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
nice story but maybe you should elaborate more. make it into an actual story instead of a one shot.
LeKo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
A very nice, funny, fluffy and sometimes touching, exercise on love. I like it.
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »