Reviews for Sidewalk Plants
Honeymuncher69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great detail!
BettyBoo chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Aubrey isn't som creep!...Always look forward to your updates - thank you!
BabyPop Massacre chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Oh. Alyssa's life makes me cry very much so. Something better put a smile on this girl's face or I will be very depressed.

IndianPrincess chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Ok I'm greedy and looking for more this update was not long enough for me sorry but I'm trying to wait so please update again soon thanks!
BettyBoo chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I'm glad Alyssa dumped Connor. Clearly that dude didn't know the meaning of the words, I love you, and used them so easily...thanks for the update! Looking forward to more!
BabyPop Massacre chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Alyssa. I really hope life gets better for her and her mother. Surprisingly,I'm not annoyed with Marina's behavior in all this. I actually agree with her being pissed off about not being comforted...but perhaps swinging at her own daughter isn't the best way to calm the nerves. Short,but good chapter. Thank you much for the shout-out!

BettyBoo chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Glad to see an update from you. I hope to see more. The story has started off dark but in the end something good will come out of it...right? Lol! Hope you update soon again - thank you!
BabyPop Massacre chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hurray! You're not dead. I'm happy. For a while there,I thought you where gone. But I'm glad to see you are re-vamping yourself. Bravo. I honestly like how this story is jumping off. I'll be watching for updates.