Reviews for The Traveling Tales of the Gypsy Sun
Ramar chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Hm...I like what I have read so far and I do hope tha you continue writing and complete this story :) Although it seems that you've abandoned it, it does have a lot of potential. :) Hope you do update soon :D
D-Mish chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Only 3 chapters? What :(
Oddity Malificient chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Very unique! I love it! It's like reading a real novel, where you set up everything amazingly instead of just jumping in! I cannot wait to read more of it! I'm still trying to understand the world that you are creating, but I like the way that you are revealing it bit by bit. Thanks for sharing the story!
Tetsone fuu chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
its good. i like it. a lot of description though. but this is just the first chap so ill keep reading it.
Eefs chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I love this story, I can't wait to read more of it :)
DefineVintage chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Wow, this story really is something! it's really interesting and a very captivating read. I can't wait to see what happens next :) and congrats on being runner up in SKOW :D
Chocorange888 chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
This story is very well developed. Thank you, I am looking forward to what will happen next.
Isla.Raquel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Mhmm, loaded with sexual tension, eh?

Sounds like my kind of Story. (;
gracie-p chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Love it! Update soon :)
The Omnipotent Editor chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Your bantering parts are always the best.

p.s. As your editor I think you need to add me on to the disclamer, cuz I want to help you "hunt (them) down and cheerfully beat (them)."
The Omnipotent Editor chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I wish you would have kept the original first chapter but this makes more sense. This isn't exactly a story you would tell your grandkids.
Fading.to.nothing chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Tanya, that was really good. There were a few grammatical errors that I picked up. 2nd sentence you'd want were not was. "bleak, not horribly," the word horrible may work better in my opinion. But it was good, there was enough pace that makes me want to read more, although it was slow. I really like your descriptions of her as she is dancing. Love ya!
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
GREAT!
kelsokinky chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hello :)

I've read very little, but I am immensely intrigued! Ooh, a stable boy. Love the stable boys :D
DevourtheStars chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Thanks for writing this story, hun! It's a really good storyline and not cliche at all. You made me want to tear up when she found out when Gavin was married. Oh how you described her numbness. When she repeated his name when she found out his name. You have the gift of describing emotion so rawly. You're a wonderful writer, no kidding.

I can't wait for the upcoming chapters. I want so much more of emotion, descriptively. I hope for many, many chapters. You're marvelous.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »