Reviews for Sunflower
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Your story left me in tears. So tragic, yet beautiful. It had all the elements of cliche, but it was anything but, the true mark of a good author.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Oh, I loved the changes very much! I adore this story so much its one of those that you can read again and again and the plot still doesn't dull. While I love the original, the changes were very nice and made it better. - Thanks for this, it really made my day! :D
Creeping Collarbones chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
This story is just as beautiful as the first time.

Your writing style is amazing.
Miz Mizery chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
The poetry was beautiful. I love Sacha and Karen, and maybe even Jason. Speaking of which, where did he wander off to? Which leads to my next point. I like how it started off as Jason (maybe?) being the main, and Karen and Sacha ending up taking that part. Wonderful. And I really love Marcella too. Very nice and well written secondary character.
WishmiesterBeta chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I've NEVER cried or been close to crying when reading something on this site but this almost made me cry. I think you have the most beautiful writing style I've ever come across on fictionpress. I don't know what this story was like before, but it's next to perfect now, besides a couple of typos.

Jason was kind of a douche. I did like him though, despite his selfish stupidity. I some what hoped that he and Sacha would work out just because I liked him. Then again, Karen was so perfectly written that I couldn't help but love her and be glad that things died between the boys.

I was expecting her to be annoying and horrible like everyone else but I forgot you're not a girl hater and was pleasantly surprised. She was so sweet and gorgeous and wonderful and I felt so bad for her.

And Sacha was actually my least favorite though I did like him and identify with him in some ways. Maybe that's why I didn't love him to death like I felt like I should; because it was painfully sad to read.

Another thing I thought was great was that he didn't die. I probably would have cried if he died, but that he didn't and they way you wrote that he didn't was perfect. I'm running out of adjectives.

Lastly, I loved the happy (kinda bittersweet) ending. Thus ends the longest review I've ever written.
WishmiesterBeta chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I've never seen non-detailed sex described so well.