Reviews for Fallen Persimmon
playing in gasoline chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
these are all absolutely beautiful.

You are very good at painting pictures with very few words.
nickyO chapter 53 . 9/23/2010
I have to say the fist poem was my fav and the "clinging kudzu" as well. Made me smile.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
My favorite of these is the lizard. The first three I wasn't sure about when I first read them - the third is better than the first two, but I think the others could be stronger. Though I do like the phrase "potpourri for the morgue." Very original. Keep writing! :)
nickyO chapter 44 . 9/13/2010
"the college town where I became broke"

A classic line that I believe many could learn from. Why do we have to go broke because of college? I'm still feeling that pain.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is great. It does feel very "Asian" in nature, because of the starkness and simplicity of the words and the images. I love that about this style of poetry, so I will be looking forward to reading more! Keep writing! :)
nickyO chapter 33 . 9/2/2010
the first is my favorite of this set. Keep writing, you truly have a talent for this.
nickyO chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
I love the "wisteria" poem. Very lovely.
nickyO chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
"Old granny smith" is truly special.
nickyO chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Lots of depth by centering the readers focus on these beautifully described images. Last poem is my fav in this set, although the apple tree is a close second.
nickyO chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
unique point of view, really great comparison.
IzumiKaede chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Sweet. Simple. Beautiful.
nickyO chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Wonderful set, I hope you continue with it.
nickyO chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
lol
nickyO chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
:) Love that you aren't letting the Haiku pattern get in the way of what you want to say. One word and then the break/related thought-perfect.
nickyO chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
:) If I could add this to my favs again, I would.