Reviews for Skin Deep
Robot.Onigiri chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
please update DX
WinterInk24 chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
Maverick is so funny. Such a dork when he ran into the door. interesting story. update soon please!
none1234321 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
YAYE!

You updated!

I can sense the drama when Maverick finally finds out that her name is not Mary Jane at all! Shocking, truly shocking.

Brittany is the best - get ready for the Britney/Brittany episode in Season 2...it makes me happy

Strange story about aliens and their awesome machines that carbonate drinks? Sounds awesome and wonderful and happy making :)

Wait, so your summer holidays are coming up? Weird

I can't imagine graduation in November or something...it hurts my brain just to think about it :/

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!
Marie Charlotte chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Dude,aside from the fact that I love all your stories in general, and that I think this was an amazing chapter( though Bee BEE-ing so dependent on Corbin is making me pissed in a big way, this one is GREAT! Really, seriously and truly) I LURVE your taste in TV shows. First Gossip Girl, now glee, you seem to like ALL my fave TV shows.

(Check out Castle BTW, you might like it!)
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Hi. This was interesting. You wrote the serious stuff really well it was very identifiable and it just plain felt real, like real a reaction a real person would feel. Oh how is your study going? Hint remember to actually do some hint. Hmm not very obscure oh well.

YAY The Alien girl story got a mention I love it, it is going to be the bestest(now a word ‘cause I say so).

LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR WORK DARLING.
f chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE! :D this is an awesome story, but im not gonna lie, i want more romance between maverick and bee please? :( there's been like nonne
WhenItRains chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
You know what I really look forward to? You finishing your other nano story. You know, the one you started almost a year ago. Just giving you a reminder. I am excited for the new story, but I'm not sure I'm excited about the part where you plan on making it the strangest story ever written. I've read some pretty strange stories that have made me feel strange myself for a few days...

Maverick is the funniest person ever. I loved it when he ran into the door. I laughed really loud. And now my mom knows I'm not really doing my homework. But I really wish I could have a friend that was as freaking awesome as he is. I wish I could be as freaking awesome as he is. But he's too freaking awesome to be real.

Anyways, good luck on your exams. Get A's so you can come back to writing wonderful stories that make my day. :)
MK16 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
BAH I was like YES! when she told Corbin off in the bathrooms

But then I was like NO! When she started regretting it

Damn she is a really good friend

I feel sorry for mav, would be upsettingto know that

Bee is so freaked out about it though !

I was to stabby stab stab that little prissy chick by-the-by _ oh yes indeed

Good luck with exams!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Haha I think Mav's on to her. ]

But aw man this is why drinking too much is not a good idea - it makes everything awkward after doing something stupid. Poor Mav though, he's definitely trying.

And whoa Corbin and Bee's talk definitely turned bad fast.

Anyways. Glee! I definitely love Sue Sylvester the best. She's freaking HIlarious in her witty insults. And Will. OMG he's so freaking hot when he sings. I want him and Emma to get together NOW.
Lizzy231 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Whoa. Ok, I teared up at that scene with Bee and Corbin. waeo;islgjsdwarehfdeasdhra3 I wanna know what's happening with her~

Of course, so does everyone else.

And, while I'm telling you my thoughts as I read it a bit ago, I was thinking Maverick knows about her account, but I was really hoping not for her sake because.. I don't know, I just would have felt really shy about it. But that's just me. I think she has other reasons.

Anyway~ I was just thinking these past two days how much I missed reading your stories, so I'm psyched you updated. :'3

Gah. Sorry for being such a weirdo fan. XD
Ravina chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Carbonating alien machines. LOL. With a topic like that, you could write the rest of the story as bland as possible and still end up making it the strangest thing ever written.

I love the "I've got to get the buck out of here" line. *giggles like an idiot*

- Rebekah
Robot.Onigiri chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
please update D:

I wait everyday, hoping that a new chapter comes.

Like a loser. XD
sherbetsi chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
And we love you for it

Sian x
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
OMG the was... odd. good but odd. you really were sleepy weren't you sweetie. it was funny but the last part did seem a tad over done maybe? I don't know. Anyway very good job with the internal of the first part.
Robot.Onigiri chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
I LOVE this story! It's so good! I like that it isn't like, all mushy, and instantly intimate, and it's really funny. Oh, and let's not forget how awesome memes and anime are! ;D I love it :)
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »