Reviews for Skin Deep
Jevanminx chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Oh he's a demanding little bugger isn't he, I love it, hehehe.

JM
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is different than your usual style. I feel so bad for Bee. This exact thing happened to me when I was in my 6th grade year. (I know school grades or whatever is different in Australia, but I have no idea what year it would be for you there.) Anyway, it was horrible, except my best friend didn't have anorexia. She just decided to stop talking to me. I still don't know what I did to her that made her do that.

Corbin is anorexic, right? She has all the symptoms. So why is she anorexic, and why is she not talking to Bee...

I can't wait to read more. I can't wait to see what's going on with Corbin and who Maverick is and if he's talking to Bee or Corbin, because it looks like he's talking to Corbin. (I'm getting all this from the summary.)

Update soon, and finish Bam, and have a good life. :)
Lizzy231 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
o.o ono. Drama.

But the club sounds like something awesome will happen anyway~

Her name is Bumblebee, though? I'm just asking because I'm not sure if it's just a nickname..?

Will there be a backstory to that, or hm?

I 4srs love your stories..

And.. my favorite is still Nightmare.. XD
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I'm interested to see why Corbin would do a total 180 and become a plastic anorexic...that's just so weird that she completely stopped hanging out with Bee without talking to her about it first.
MK16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
thats horrible!

im thinking of all the excuses Corbin could have for ditching her best mate...

but nothing is valid enough to warrant her actions

so i have concluded that i do not like corbin

and is her name REALLY bumblebee?

IM SO JEALOUS

haha that is totally radtasical

how long do you plan this story to be ? :D

i hope u update soon

im goin to die not knowing if he found sanctuary anytime soon
Faereh chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
yay new story! Captured my interest, hope you update soon :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Can't wait for more!
AnswerKey chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I like the start. At first, I thought Bee was a boy, but that's obviously not right. It sucks that Corbin changed so much. But I wonder why she chose to do it suddenly. A very cruel dare? Self-esteem issues?
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow :O

Thought it will be a oneshot at first

just checking - that is a guy right? XD