Reviews for Skin Deep
M chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I really, really like it because I can totally relate (except i didn't have a maverick) and yes. I will keep reading.
Alixermixer chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
I absolutely love Maverick and Bee. We all know that even though Bee and Corbin are working out their issues, that Angelica is still going to be a problem. Can't wait until you write more.
witeaya chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
im not trying to push u to update or anything. im just glad that ur not abandoning this story.

so take ur time to write bee-utiful and adorable bee's and mave's moments.
witeaya chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
dearest pinkamoo,

where have u been? i've been missing mave and bee's moments like crazy here.

pls do update ?
witeaya chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
1. am i the only one feeling all mushy and happy and gooey reading mave's and bee's cutesy moments?

2. mave was too adorable for his own good.

3. im glad corbin's condition is getting better and better. and her mom bitchiness is dissolving.

4. why i didnt get the last chap alert from fp? i miss ur update so very much.

great fluffy chap!
Random chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
update quickly please, i have fallen in love with ur story:D OMG! THERE SO CUTE! ... :P i hope ur dad got over his jerky ness (hehehe food reference;D) love from some random
Zaina Anastacia chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
Yay! Overdramatic MAVVY! Yes! Thank you Ames! It cheered me up. :) And he is so cute with Bee. I want a Maverick. Can you give me a Maverick, Ames? I want one. I was also getting a crushy vibe from grant to bee as well. Are you going anywhere with that Ames? Hmm? :) Ah well...bye!

Xoxoxoxoxo

Stacia
MK16 chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
EEEE awesomesauce

coolbeans

POTATOES!

*breathes*

i smell some jealousy D: i hope this doesnt not turn into anything so scandelous!

this chapter was calm for the most part but very nice :D it was good to just see some cute lovey dovey friendship action ;P

.. kinda nervous to see the mom ...

DUN DUN DUN DUN
A Shattered Sky chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
Aw, he's so cute!
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
OH this was so good. I loved it really darling it was fab. This is by far you best story so realistic, so compelling, so AMAZING!

I love you so much.

PS what smores and chocolate dipped popcorn but that was our thing.
Spontaneous Juju chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
This is AWESOME. :D And don't worry about your dad, I'm sure he'll get over it. :P Honestly, sometimes MY dad seems to PMS more than I do. *Rolls eyes as Dad somehow hears and vehemently denies it before slamming a door somewhere* Anyway, I'm SO glad Maverick and Bee are finally together and all the YouTube stuff is fine (I was pathetically worried about that; I should probably get a life that doesn't leave me sitting around listening to old jazz/blues music and sitting around on my laptop whenever I'm not at the pool, but I digress). And that part at the beginning with Maverick and Corbin trying to out melodramatize each other? It was like, the most epic duel I've seen (since that Harry Potter wizard's duel where he accidentally starts speaking Parseltongue; actually, it's a TIE. You should be so proud) and I'm probably going to reread it about four times (at least). :D Thank you so much for updating, it seriously improved my day. :D Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ooh, I think my neighbor is grilling... I definitely smell hot dogs. :)

-Spontaneous Juju
dipintheriverstyx chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
EEEEEEEP!

mav is perfect.

Can I has him?

Pwetty pwease? O.O
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love this so far. haha I've only read the first chapter so far, but I will definitely continue reading.
GSquared chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
EEEEEEEE

This is the cutest chapter.

I hardly ever review but this was so cute i had to review.

Maverick is the best when he is all jealous.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE I CAN'T TAKE IT.
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »