Reviews for Skin Deep
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
OH my gosh! this was like so AMAZING I mean I don't even have like words and stuff!

Anyway as always you were wonderful prorating all the emotion and panic Bee was feeling. Plus I think you like "cougar town" handled stuff well with Corbin and all.

Oh and you hair smells nice or did when ever I have smelt it.
LovelyCanines-NinjaPanda chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
LIES! This was the first story i ever read on fictionpress, and it took you FOREVER to write a new chapter. SHAME ON YOU! You would never believe how EXCITED i got when i saw this new chapter in my email. Write quicker and i hope you feel happier soon.
Zaina Anastacia chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
When I looked in my inbox I was like YESSS! I cab get my maverick fix! Muhahahaha! Ahem...anyways. You answered each and every one of my questions in this chapter! Thank you! And that was totally macerick at the end...

Um...what else...yeah don't question the fact that you don't think life is a suckiness-fest...even if it feels that way sometimes. CHEER UP DAHLING...that was said with an Edna mode voice by the way!

Xoxoxoxoxo

Zaina/Anastacia/Stacia

P.S I know you went there last time with the accursed name, but do it again and I will sell you on EBay. Yes. It is totally valid threat.

Now I need to figure out how...

Don't mind me, I'm weird.
Letham chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
I can't help but fall harder and harder for Maverick. HE IS SO DARN CUTE.

"the guy's moles were in the same places as mine" This cracks me up. I love how he has moles. Even more adorable.

I can't wait to find out his reaction to her being the one that makes the videos!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Hahaha how has Maverick not even guessed that it's Bee who's making the videos? I mean, really, how much more obvious can you get with a username like bee-all-n-end-all?

Anyways, yay Bee and Corbin are friends again! And geez her mom's a biotch.
MK16 chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
maybe FP had to cut down on budgets? D:

XD

YAY

please feel better D:

I NEED Y- i mean.. WE need you!

heh

i loveee ur stories _

and the end of this chapter made meh smilee

Bee is quite the character

im so relieved Corbin is FINALLY gving in and talking to bee *THREE CHEERS FOR CORBIN*

mave is hot

fullstop

_

PLEASE DONE DIE
Spontaneous Juju chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
LKDGKJMLHDHKAJKLUKEIFHVFFFSHH!

How did I miss ALL OF THESE ALERT EMAILS? The last time I read this Maverick was attacking Bee and saying he wasn't wearing any underwear under his kimono. I HATE Fictionpress and Yahoo sometimes... stupid irresponsible, non-alert-email-sending sites. :( Grrrr... ANYWAY.

This rocks. Seriously. Bee is friggin' awesome, and Maverick is made of equal awesomeness. So yay for that. :) Angelica is a cold bitch, but I have a feeling Bee will somehow make a breakthrough there (eventually)... and I am SO FREAKING PSYCHED about Corbin! She is BACK! :D :D :D :D :D *Excited dance* So far you're doing a super-awesome (not to make up first-grade level compound adjectives here) job with characterization and plot. It was an especially interesting twist when Corbin mentioned that Maverick had a huge crush on Angelica for, you know, ever, and that he used to be obese. The emotions are so amazing, too; when Bee's world feels like it's falling apart, the way you describe everything makes it SOOO real for the reader and you know EXACTLY how she's feeling. And, again, when Corbin came back?

So. Freaking. PSYCHED. :D

Can't wait for the next update; you're doing an awesome job! Excuse me while I go try to somehow cyber-strangle me email account. :)

-Spontaneous Juju
deactivated20172203 chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it :D

Congratulations on 50 stories! *cheers* However you celebrate it, celebrate it in style :)

Anyhoo, back to the chapter. I loved the reunion between Corbin and Bee. I also loved how panicked Bee got about the videos, bless her :L

Good chapter, I can't wait until the next update :)

- Hearts x
Zaina Anastacia chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
Hi...well I'm new here but I just wanted to let you know that your stories are THE REASON that I have joined fictionpress... I really enjoy them and though I don't quite have anything up myself (though I plan to) your stories make me want to write! Am I stroking your ego...yes, yes I am :) Anyways on to the actual review... I got a bit confused at the whole relationship between Bee and Corbin. Does Corbin even want to listen to the counselor? And did Mav make the connection between Bee and her YouTube account yet? Questions, questions...

Xoxoxoxo (Yeah I do it too)

Zaina/Anastacia/Stacia

(But not Stacy...just..no.)
witeaya chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
angelica was/is a .am i being too blunt? oh well, it's the truth

i cant stand maverick trying to justify angelica's .him liking her in the past was none issues because he did say she WAS a dear friend but defending her?(maybe not defending her but,)guess he still had a soft spot for her.

bee's jealousy and overreaction was a nice least they settled the issue together. they were too adorable together to stay mad at each other for a long time.

oh, corbin's progress was a relief. hope more of her development will be told.

and dear, dear pinkamoo...pls update soon?
Spontaneous Juju chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
This is brilliant. I love all of them. :D Please update soon!

-Spontaneous Juju
estrela jem chapter 16 . 4/1/2011
Excellent story! I love it! and I love you lead characters! As I finished reading this last chapter I went down to click for the next one to fin it not there ... it disappointed me! lol :) I'm really looking forward to your next update! You just HAD to leave end it at this point didn't you? lol So cruel!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
Giddy as i maybe 'unexpected of me' does make grammatical sense. haha. :D I love it! eek1 I love Maverick! yay!
WhenItRains chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
It seems to me that obscene hours are the only times you update. I don't really know though, because I live across the world from you and actually only know when you're updating at obscene times when you say something about it. It's just an observation to make this review seem longer than it really is.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm so bad at reading a reviewing. I didn't review the last chapter because I didn't even read it until just now, before this chapter. Life sucks and gets in the way of good things. And I'm sorry your birthday party went bad. I know what it feels like to have a crappy birthday and it sucks.

So, about this story. It's definitely different than your usual stories. I love Maverick and I love Bee, but I'm not sure I'm loving the story. It seems to be going too fast. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it and I'm sure it'll get better, but that's just how I feel after reading these two chapters.

You know, it would be really awesome to see Bee stand up to Corbin's mother. We haven't even met her mother, but I hate her and I hope you do something where she's put in her place and either runs crying or grovels on her feet for forgiveness. I've always love scenes in which the underdog finally stands up for him/herself and makes everyone else feel insignificant.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
here is something to make you cheery, if i was at your birthday! I would have made them listne :D Haha! Super sensative hearing i have, i would have heard and saw, jackasses :D Haha

Anywho, I hope you had a good birthday! I have calmed down from last night now. I can read in a normal state of mind! I must say though, my next door has their Tv up really loud and i can here it! OMG, i can nearly hear it word for word...seriously unfair!

Skin Deep is keeping mefrom going over and telling them to turn it down :D But then again, I do have mymusic on :D

Again great work, I will say it now, you gotta up date soon, I have caught up with you! :P
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »