Reviews for Skin Deep
Ravina chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
It maybe be because I'm reading this at 6:30am, but "I have killing, I have killing" is the funniest line in the world. :D

Whe...

- Rebekah
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
This was so good. Sorry for not reading it earlier I... am a brat and was feeling sulky I didn't get my way(I'll tell you later).

I am happy that got all resolved.

Hahaha I just realized he still isn't bad ass remember when he was meant to be bad ass this has come such a long way form your first idea. I am very proud of you. This was great.

Love you always.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!

I so felt what Bee was feeling, I was so close to just jumping around my bedroom and falling all over the crap I left there earlier... Dang, i should clean that up before i do fall over... hmm nevermind!

OH I do love you! That was...FAB-U-LOUS! I love it! O I had fireworks go off in my tummy! I can't stop smiling! O I am SO excited!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! AGAIN hah Ilove you really! wow! amazing! i love it! but why!why? why? why? why? WHY? it isnt fair! Oh my cat keeps staring at me wanting my prawn crackers...creepy :P make them kiss already!

Loves
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
First off lets get my out burst out of the way, yeah

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! ARE YOU CRAZY! WHAT DID YOU SAY THAT FOR! THATIS JUST PLAIN UFAUR! NO! MAVERICK IS BEE'S WHICH MAKES HIM MINE! NO! ANGELICA CAN GO STUFF HER SELF WITH COTTON BALLS FOR ALL I CARE! NOT FAIR!

I love you still though!

Now about this whole anime thing, I dont know if you are still searching but... my italian friend got me to watch one and it was just so cute and funny in places and sad and i loved it but i couldnt find the last 10 episodes so you might have better luck where you are. it is called Ashita No Nadja. that is its japanese name... its english name is Tomorrow's Nadja, which i might add is weird name but hey ;d
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
WHAT!

POOR MAVERICK! THAT ISNT FAIR! I BET HE WAS CUDDLY THOUGH ;) !

Okay, i'll calm down now :D Sigh, the poor guy! I love him more now, ;D urg, i am still upset about Mave though... how dare you make my perfect guy complicated! meh I guess it does suit Bee to be honest, she seems to attract the complicated.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Corbin is Bulimic! No! Nope! Never not allowed! I mean sure I know you said anorexic. Fear offoods, dilutional of their own body, dysfunctional beleives and what not but Bulimia! I don't like Bulimia! That isn't fair!

I sorta like Corbin, if she wasnt around ...them, I wont even mention their names, you know who I mean! :D Never mind, it will get sorted but wow this deep stuff lovie :D But good :d Too be honest it isn't so Skinn Deep ;)
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
And why is she so stubborn, god if a blue eyed blonde guy strocked my face like that id be all over him :P I wouldnt leave him alone, i actually would stalk him, in a nice way, of course :D haha.

OH, I know, i'll tranport my self to Maverick's world and take Bee's place :D ! She reminds meof her alot actually, blond, curly and stubborn :D

OO Something I can relate to!

Again I love it,
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
So deep, and yet so exciting! Im confused, and intrigued at the same time. It's great! Like normal :D
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
*really excited clap clap clap* YAY! YAY! YAY! hehe am i excited much or what! I am adoring this with a major passion! I love you
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
Aw girl you are crazy! But I love you writing still! I sm getting all jittery over it! I am so axcited. Are they gonna kiss! that would be funny specially as she stubborn! haha i will have to wait and see, I cant wait for it though! :D I cant beleive I am reading this instead of my new book! i am shocked at myself but at least this is going in the direction i want it to go in. :D Yay!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Oh I dont hate you :P haha. I like Cynn, she is cool but i mstill in love with Maverick
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Maverick can fix me anytime he wants :P I love it!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
The internet conversation was soo funny I loved it!

Chapter 4 here I come! This is great, explain to me why I never read this before? ... :S Never mind I am in love
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Hah1 I giggled so hard I think I ran out of breathe! I love Marverick! I love him to pieces haha! Can I have him as my prize :D :P haha Bless him though, he is so annoying! How long did it take you to come up with that lush combination of food! :D It made me hungry all over again!

Again great work :D And on we go!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »