Reviews for Skin Deep
WishBlade chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
No, I don't like it when they're sad ( Amazing chapter as usual though-I hope Corbin gets better, and Bee and Mav work everything out. Can't wait for more! ]
N.M.E chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D Finally Corbin talks! I was waiting for this moment forever...but she talks about Maverick...and how shallow he is. I think I'm going to bang my head on a wall. And don't worry about the update! Update whenever you can(not TOO late though) :D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
Ahh what? Mav's not shallow! I'm sure that was in the past and then he found out her bitchy nature and started to not like her anymore...? /

Also, FINALLY THEY HAVE A TALK. OMG. But that didn't really end the way I hoped it would...haha. It did answer some questions though.

Anyways, aw I'm sorry man! That totally sucks. People suck. [

Well, congrats on being older and I hope you have a wonderful day today!
MK16 chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
i very much lol'd at her screaming at the end :D it was.. very excited xD

god, my english is good isn't it?

this chappie was really good!

i'm always excited when i see a notification for a new chapter in this story

the writting and thoughts of bee we especially funny and consuming to read in this upload

AWESOMESAUCE
Robot.Onigiri chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
aw, Bee's so cute. She so nubish with her amazing blushing and butterfly skills, and the colors and the hearts and...yeah. XD I loved it. I have to say that no other kissing scene I have read has been quite like that, hahaha. Best ever. XD But I like that you made us wait. Because a romance isn't about the kiss, it's about the relationship, and few people seem to see/appreciate/acknowledge that.

But lul. My best friend says "love long time!" haha, thought that was funny. :3
HowlingWolf chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
FINALLY!
Dead Deactivated chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Ew GRos! Bee kissed icky boy Maverick :P They are so cute, espcially Maverick. Even though he has cooties. Bee is so innocently sweet. Great Chappie, I would have reviewed earlier but I got distracted x]
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YAY? You relented it was really good but I was all expecting it to not happen and then it did. I must say it threw me. You made me happy with this I got a call at 7 this morning saying you need to come in to work in an hour it wasn't very fun I described it all but then thought I should put thin in an email instead. ANYWAY this was good I liked the part with the nurse it was good. And sorry all my adjectives ran away with the sleep that I missed this morning.
WishBlade chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
They're so freaking adorable together! And they kissed! ] And I don't know what a nurse would say in that situation either, but what you wrote sounded completely realistic-amazing chapter as usual! Can't wait for more! D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
AH FINALLY! D

SOO cute together.

I love it. ]
dipintheriverstyx chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
N.M.E chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Sigh. If only FP could have a favourite chapter list. This would so be on that list! :D Too fluffy...and HAPPY! And I loved the way you described the kiss. Totally anime-like! ;) I love your characters! They are BEE-a-utiful, if I may use your words. Update whenever!
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Kissing. Boys. Gross? No! Haha I did enjoy the chapter though. Update soon.
WhenItRains chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
I thought for sure that I was going to have to yell at you as I read this chapter, but now I don't have to yell at you for postponing their kiss AGAIN. You have saved yourself many angry readers, I think. Ok, I wouldn't have been that angry, just frustrated.

I love Maverick, I really do, but this chapter made him seem way too perfect for my liking. But as I'm writing this, I'm thinking that maybe Maverick isn't perfect, Bee's just seeing him that way because she's so in like with him that she can't see his imperfections...

I'm rationalizing here, but I think it fits. And if we never get to see Maverick's imperfections, I'm ok with that. And I'm ok if you update really soon, also. This is like a cliff-hanger for me. I would never be able to leave off here. Maybe I would be able to leave off where he kisses her and leave the readers guessing what the reaction will be even though we all know that she wants him to kiss her, but leaving it at that where he nuzzles her affectionately is just...weird. I feel like it ends too abruptly.

As always, don't keep us waiting. Seriously. This is a life or death situation. What if Angelica is standing right behind them with a knife, ready to butcher them both? I wouldn't put it past her to do something like that.

By the way, kudos to making a very good and scary villain. I'm too nice to my characters to make anyone as freaking psycho as Angelica go after them. Same goes for that one villain in Nightmare, which I forgot his name because it's been so long...
witeaya chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
i so love their moments. maverick is so incredible. i noticed he's being more romantic and less annoying lately. love both sides of him.

can i have my own maverick?
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »