Reviews for Skin Deep
Jevanminx chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Aww yay so adorable.

JM
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Hey darling! This was good very good. Sorry for not reading it earlier I have kind of been freaking over the library course what if I am no good, what if I don't like it ect. Hmm this is so not the place to be taking about it.

Anyway Maverick is so sweet but how could he not be coming from his family and for some reason in my mind Lewis is bit older and so he kind of helped make Maverick, Maverick But that is just me I could (and have been) very wrong.

WELL I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING!
WinterInk24 chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
AH! NO! Darnit Monroe. You just had to interupt them. Hopefully Maverick will have an easier time to kiss Bee now. Bee better not over think this relationship thing and shy away from it. I want more Maverick-Bee loving! :O Heh. :D Great writing. Hope to see an update soon
morphine and lollipops chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
AS YOUR VALENTINE AS OF SEVERAL HOURS AGO I JUST FEEL IT NECESSARY TO TELL YOU HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND YOU ARE MARVELOUS AND MY NAME IS AUGUST BTW AND I LOVE YOUR WRITING OH AND YOU ARE MARVELOUS.

happy valentines day!:)
MK16 chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
E THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS! *giddy squee*

;D mav is a sex bomb

AND SO SURPRISED at Corbin, massive mood change... Almost... Dare I say... nice? :0

Ps. I pronounce it mav-er-ick in my head :p
AlreadyGone chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
According to the reviews, the last time I gave you one was chapter nine. This is long overdue.

This is a really great story. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but it would be really great for everyone to read because of the issues it tackles; boys and girl-drama.

This is just very, very awesome and I love how Maverick is so nice to her and everything; it's super sweet. I want one! :P

I do say it Maverick without a 'y' though because I know of a rollercoaster called that pronounced without the 'y.'

That's about all I think but this is seriously a completely AMAZING story and such a great message in it, as well. Most stories don't have that anymore and this is just fabulous.

And, if it were up to me, you would be an amazing professional author; you truly do have a gift.

Use it well! (Not that you aren't now or anything...)

Fabulous job!
morphine and lollipops chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
I say Maverick! AND OF COURSE YOU CAN BE MY VALENTINE~! Ek, I missed the past couple updates cause I've been busy, but I just caught myself up. I'm so glad she finally came to terms with her feelings for him! Yay~
WishBlade chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
THANKS FOR BEING MY VALENTINE! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE! And this was an adorable chapter! Even Angelica couldn't ruin the adorableness! And I really love Corbin for what she did there ] Thanks for the update D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Ah why did that stupid Angelica have to ruin their almost kiss? [ That was sad.

BUT on the other hand, yay for Corbin for caring about Bee and for not-so-subtly telling Maverick that Bee likes him...

Also, I pronounce it Mav-e-rick because there's a gas station chain in the US that's Maverik...haha.

Happy V-day/Singles Awareness Day to you too! ]
Ravina chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
I never knew how hard it was to become a librarian until I was helping a friend look into it. :O

You know, I read this chapter this morning as I was frantically hopping around getting ready for work. (I woke up late. :D) And yes, I managed to finish before I was literally shoved out the front door by my niece's nanny.

Booyah!

- Rebekah

P.S. Keep the love coming...Happy V-Day!
Inky chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
I just found your story and I've read it all in one go.. and I have to stop here to tell you that it's a-bee-solutly amazing! I loved the charecters, the storyline, and, most of all, your style. The relationship between Bee and Corbin is intersting, and I'd really like to see where you'll be going with it..

- Inky
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Maverick like they say in top gun. which is my dad's favourite film. which is why he always makes his username that.

also, AW
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Is it just coincidence that all her girl-friends are beginning with C?

Also, it's annoying that Corbin's being such a bitch... and i love that mav's so sweet :)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
LMFAO

i love mav drunk. he should drink all the time. that made me laugh so much.
Mary Freda chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. A good balance of the serious and light-hearted. I'm glad that Maverick's there for her during this time. :-D
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »