Reviews for Play with me
Tiffany chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Aww this story is sooo cute, but I don't feel like it should have finished there. It should be a little longer, because I don't feel that James has fully accepted him yet.
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I was stricken when I got to the end - I want more!

Don't have much constructive criticism, very cute and fun characters, good pace and well-written.
Glorilian chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Its so cuuuuute! Adorable and nice. I like it! :D
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oooh! seems good so far! :)
aticia chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
this is a really cute story and funny and Melyn is just adorable and all but I'd have too say that the summary you wrote is really messy and almost made me not want to read this, because if the summary has a lot of mistakes you would only think that the story did too the first part is good but for a few extra dots but "who until he didn't picked up hurt Melyn and carried him home,"
mewlexi chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
OMG OMG OMG! This needs another chapter! Please! It's just so good! Please!
mewlexi chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
:D Awe that was just too adorable!
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awe!
mousegirl05 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Once again, a super-cute romp XD Melyn is SO cheeky! *laughs* and really, James has the patience of a saint... well the more patient of the saints anyway. Anyway, yay! Cheers!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
A WEEK AND A HALF OF MAGIC DUST. Muahahahaha. Love it :D
thecakethief chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this is too adorable and sweet! please update soon, i love the characters soo much! :D
julius of los angeles chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
AH! WHY IS THIS STORY SO ADORABLE? jeez, i love you! please update soon, i know u just did bt thisvstory makes me so happyy! :D