Reviews for Ishiki
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 4/29/2023
Hey there, Ishiiki seemed like a fun story so here we are. We start off with a strong introduction to Joey, who clearly has been through a lot.

Hopefully his Aunt knows what she's doing as its clear some in his school are not very open to " American" students...we will see.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 4/29/2023
This is a good chapter that gives a bit more insight about Joey inner thought process. It's also good that we see him having a good start at his new school, but I don't know how long it is going to last.
I wonder when his nightmare about the Scepter might become a reality and the supernatural will get in the story.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 4/27/2023
This is a very good introduction to our main character and the kind of life he had before he went to high school. The little bit of information with his bully was enough to explain a lot of his character in the story.

I wonder how well or bad it will go in his new school.
Smile chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
You should add more baby girl. :) this story is hot! It's so wonderfully written, and I'd buy it if I weren't broke right now.
The Yellow Ink chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
GREAT STORY. Can't wait until the book 2 of this tale is published! If I were a millionaire, I sure will provide you Anez trillions just to be able to publish this thing worldwidely. GOSH.
The Yellow Ink chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
GREAT STORY. I'm moving forward to read the next chapter.
Hailey chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Excuse me madam- but I think you should add more :3 I am addicted to this story.
Aera the Ninja chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
I'm starting to think that Joseph Roberts isn't Koey's real father. It's a shock to find out!
beepunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
The story is pretty interesting! I love the details you put into the story, I can't wait to see even more!
Dev Royal chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow so far I'm enjoying this. It started off a little slow for me, but all good stories give you little by little until throwing all the flavor in. I'm definitely gonna enjoy reading this!
hornyboy69 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
ur so hot in ur profile pic. i wanna fuck u and cum all over ur sweet tits. btw i just finished masturbating to ur pic
peppermint latte chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
No wonder this got published! Chapter One and I love it already...
jennie from the block chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
joey needs to calm down :P i'm wondering what's gonna happen with the wbw and if they're gonna attack ketsumu next... or if joey will be involved in an attack while he's in jukyuu city.. guess i gotta read on huh :-)
draco oblivion chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Lol Joey's pretty possessive isn't he? :/

Wow I can understand why he's upset but he has serious issues if he's punching the wall til his hand bleeds while laughing his head off XD

Another spectre dream... I wonder what's with Spectre though, if it's really supernatural or just a representation of either part of Joey or something in the outside world...

Lol at hitting Ken'ichi in the face and thrn getting told on to a teacher XD

Everyone's pressuring him to speak to her XD

Hehe he's staying with his girlfriend X3

Aw, Jou's carrying her belongings makes him feel like aman :3

I wonder if Daiwa and Yukimura are related...

I wonder if Joey's father's a terrorist too, it'd be dramatic since you could emulate the whole Darth Vader/ Luke Skywalker thing with a terrorist saying, "I am your father!" but hopefully he won't be...
Richard Omega chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Hi :D, is been a while since you uploaded. This episode was very interesting, it gives me the question of what came over Joey when he punched the wall and i could imagine his psychopath smile and laugh. Keep it up and i can't wait for the next episode.

-Richard Omega