Reviews for I'm a Loser, Baby
Binkybaby chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
loved it.
DressageHors chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
OMG! i love ur stories! and its real cool how Hunter and Angie hated each other but then got to even DATE each other!

the only part i dont understand is the part where Lucy tells Angie how she feels about Dannon
Mandyg chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
This was an excellent read.

Hunter & Angie you guys rock.

Kyllex great piece of work.

looking forward to reading more of your stories.
GeTLoW chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
This Is The Most Cutest Story Out! *squeals* hehe Angie and Hunter make such a cute couple. Although Thomas death was said and Anyas but still wow i love how you just wrote this unique story that completely unpredictable (except the fact that they were going to end up together cause they're cute) it's just so facinating! seriously i adored it
Removed 2457 chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
awwww :) i loved this story. i really like your writing. this was (and is :)) a great story. great job
literal.semicolon chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
WOO! :D

Ok, now is a good time to get addicted to another story. I'll have to look through yours again and see if there was anything I missed before. :)
my infectious smile chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
I'm so glad that Hunter is okay! I'm sad that it is over but very happy that everything worked out. I really liked Hunter and Angie (and the other characters!) and I appreciate having been able to read this...it was a wonderful story!

I fully support the idea of spin-off oneshots :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Hi. Its so beautiful story and i love it :)

I am so glad that Hunter's okay and he finally told his feel to Angie. YAY! :)

AWW... Lucy and Dan are back together again. YAY! :)

Awww... Lucy is pregnant with Dan's child. I am wonder if its boy or girl?

Awwww Alex is the ladies's guy. ahaow cute :)

HURRY UPDATE SOON. ITS AMAZING CHAPTER AND I LOVE 'T WAIT TO READ EPILOGUE WHENEVER YOU HAVE TIME TO UPDATE IT :)
TashiRd chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Well, all I can say is, thank you for a wonderful story! loved it from begining to end.
NetbookNerd01 chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve this chapter! Not a huge fan if it too, either, but still.

Update soon or I will bring a sword into your house and force you.

No, seriously.

I will.

No pressure then : Anyhoo, update soon, I can't wait til the next chapter!

Alice x

P.S: I only tell my name to people who I think are talented at writing. Take my name as a compliment.
Removed 2457 chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
awwwww. this chapter is so sad and i cant belive that Thomas is dead. Anya had so much to live for Hunter and back then, she had a family, but she chose to die? i just dont understand that. but in a sense, i understand Hunter more because of Anya.

this chapter was very well written and extreamly depressing

keep writing
cristina chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Great story! 3 I'm hoping there's a sequal :)
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Oh my sheep. THIS iS SO SAD! HUNTER WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP. THAT'S AN ORDER.

ANGIE NEEDS YOU.

YOU NEED ANGIE.

UARGH! I WANNA SCREAM! ARGH!

:D I really REALLY can't wait for the next update.
literal.semicolon chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Rawr. How hard was it to kill off some characters? A follow-up question-of the other three characters that died, were you attached to any of them, or were they sort of... background characters?

I've killed off characters before, but they never really died for me, so I didn't really feel bad about it. My sisters hated me for it, though. I can't say what roles the characters played because I'm talking about the book I want to get published soon (and I don't know how far the book will make it), but they were sort of important. I almost undid one of the deaths, but then I realized I would have to rewrite the last few chapters, so I just closed the document and said, "Eh... He can stay dead."
my infectious smile chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
This makes me so so sad :( I'm desperately hoping Hunter wakes up soon and is okay but I'm glad Angie is there by his side. I'm very anxious for the next chapter but I hope you have fun on your trip!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »