Reviews for The Spirit Quest Rise of Heroes, 2nd Group
HowlingWolf chapter 64 . 1/25/2011
it was really well written. :D
Naephrowyn chapter 64 . 1/25/2011
EPIC. Exciting chappie. I really wanna know when they find out about Naya's other persona! Keep it up!
Naephrowyn chapter 61 . 1/23/2011
Wow so many updates since I last visited :O This last chapter was packed full of action. The shift from the campfire to the naya's kickass battling was a little abrupt and confusing, even though I caught on later what was happening. All the actions and movements were well described :) This is going to get interesting... to think that Naya could be faster and possibly stronger than Vondearan is soo exciting!

As always, I'll be waiting for your next updates!
HowlingWolf chapter 49 . 1/4/2011
Hm. I wonder where he went.
HowlingWolf chapter 47 . 1/1/2011
This is a really good story. The different point of views from each character really make it interesting. Plus, Drows are cool. ;)
Naephrowyn chapter 42 . 12/11/2010
what a cool mom.. if naya was my mom man.. that would be awesome.. yet troublesome hahahaa

A bit shorter than previous ones but still a nice chappie :D

Thanks for updating
Naephrowyn chapter 41 . 12/7/2010
Hm what a douchebag (the general guy). Bittersweet chapter.

Good update:)
Naephrowyn chapter 38 . 11/30/2010
Impressive. 2-3 chapters of this intense night. The details and different perspective between Naya and Vondearan is riveting :)

Keep up the good work!
Naephrowyn chapter 37 . 11/23/2010
:O woah. Hot. Glad they're finally expressing themselves!

The description is detailed and vivid haha

Thanks for updating!
Naephrowyn chapter 36 . 11/19/2010
:D So Romantic! Vondearan finally gave an answer _ woohoo Naya better say yes! Hhahahahaa Good chappie!

Loving it!
Naephrowyn chapter 35 . 11/16/2010
aw! SOO SWET I LIKE I LIKE go Vondearan :) the last part was suspenseful _ Wonder what comes next..

Thanks for updating again!
Naephrowyn chapter 34 . 11/12/2010
Aw man talk about BITTER... ugh thats soo disappointing D: Update soon tho! I wanna know what happens next!
Naephrowyn chapter 33 . 11/8/2010
That was unexpected. Hahaha more drow! Thanks for updating!
Naephrowyn chapter 31 . 11/2/2010
oh no oh no oh no thats not god D:

i feel sorry for victoria

thnx for updating!
Naephrowyn chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
Ugh I almost gagged from the description of her injury. But thats a good thing! Wonder how she's going to fight Vondearan with those feet..

Update soon!