Reviews for The Spirit Quest Rise of Heroes, 2nd Group
Naephrowyn chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
wow... that was flinch-inducing. Sigh too bad they didn't continue now they have to start over again stupid Aahz. I hope Naya's ok :\ I would say both Naya and Vondearan need to deal with their denial issues hahahha

Good update! Thanks!
Naephrowyn chapter 26 . 10/16/2010
AWW mann soo close hahaha. That was really intense. Well written! Hopefully both of them can have some time to themselves later on :) Aahz is soo naughty hahahhahaa. Thanks for updating! I'm looking forward to the next update.
Blackrain7557 chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Well first of all, Happy Birthday.

Secondly, I'm really looking forward to Naya's reaction to Vondearan. With your descriptions of the characters it's always fun to read how they see one another. Great work on all of the stories, looking forward to more.
Blackrain7557 chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
Poor Vondearan, I'm sure he never saw that one coming, and it's kinda funny to see his thoughts on it. Naya's pretty funny to with her thoughts, lets just hope next time they are somewhat more friendly situation when that happens.
ajm50 chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Great story so far I look forward to the next chapter
fredsbank chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
I love your 4 stories and I was really disappointed to find I have to wait to see the outcome of the masters battle. I predict wild sex instead of a final kill. Although I hope not, because I think of it as laziness of the author as a shortcut to 'deepen' the relationship. Still, your characters are sexy and you built it up in such a way that it wouldn't be too far fetched.

Now for the bad part. Your transition of points of view, mainly during dialog and/or non-fight scenes, with the bumping back the time a few minutes to repeat the events from the other point of view is tough for me to follow. I read the chapter of our trio in the hotel with disinterest, just struggling to get through it. I finally gave up and skimmed it, not always sure of the point of view, and just looking for anything that might have meaning later on. I don't know if others have this problem. I wish more people would review so I could know if I'm just dense, or if other people have trouble following along too.

Anyway, except for little rant just now, I just love reading your work. Thank you so much!
fredsbank chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I'm really impressed with your characters, and the plots seem realistic and probable. It certainly flows well, with each plot point coming naturally and not forced from improbably circumstances.

Perhaps being a guy makes me more susceptible to your style, but I swear your stories just drip with erotic tension. All the casual mention of intimate body parts and the random thoughts as the character notice the sexual attributes of those around them, as well as themselves. On one hand, it's overt, but at the same time, it's subtle because it doesn't pull you from the moment in the story. I think you've captured a realistic picture of the way people really are.

Concerning the story, I think Naya is a little over-confident. She keeps thinking about how good she is, yet she keeps letting her guard down. Like in the bath house, she should have known someone was there with Aahz because he kept looking over at Vondearan. Didn't she notice? Hm. I can't wait to see if they stay awake. My bet is she falls asleep, not him.
Blackrain7557 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Because I hate to see good stories get no reviews here we go:

Aahz is beyond funny, he's a very typical student of a drow, great combat skills but zero life experience. It's funny to read his interactions with the other characters and Naya in particular.

Vondearan is well...pretty much the definition of BAMF, which is also funny to read as I'm sure his control and life are going to be flipped upside down in no short order.

Naya is surprising, she's almost a step beyond the standard adventurer. She's very interesting to read about and slowly learn and understand her back story.

Overall really liking this story in particular out of the four, probably just the humor in the situations. But all of them are great stories and deserve more reviews.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2