Reviews for Comet Shots
barfuss chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love it! I really feel like writing now...
Simplegift96 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh wow..
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow, totally different and not what I expected. I love it :D
Key Belle chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Oh... Lovely. Enchanting and creepy. Just like a true Noire Fairy Tale!

Keep on keepin' on!

Foxxi
Nylah chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Great, as ever. Yes, it was really descriptive, I didn't think it went overboard (a lot :).

Actually, I thought the 'explain' parts of the story could have been less... explanatory. I guess. It sort of switched from being (OK, yes) a little overboard with the description to suddenly explaining why she was there rather blandly.

I think the story could have benefited from a little vagueness there... if you know what I mean. Keep us guessing a little, read between the lines what's really happening...

Nylah
Nano724 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
That's horrible :'(.

I mean the story, not the writing :). Great job!

Nano
BullRunPicnicker chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Even worse is when there is several Novels all trying to get your attention.
Catalyst is resisting chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Crap. You caved.

...It's only a matter of time, now, before I get conned into this too. I swear I've been /meaning/ to get a fictionpress...

*scowl* Thanks Cori. Twenty bucks says you're the first in a line of Danny-shaped dominos.

:D For now, your anon reviewer,

Catalyst
Key Belle chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Congrats on making an account here. Now the world will be a willing victim - er, audience - to your original randomness.

Keep on keepin' on!

Foxxi

PS: Guess who I am? *wink, wink... yeah, I knew you knew *
elisefey chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Lovely little short. I think it really speaks to the way a good plot haunts you when you're a writer.
Snot chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Nice personification. Very clever. You catch the relationship impeccably. Everything sounded completely sane to me, even (especially) the zombie plot bunnies, but I get the feeling that that's not normal, just for the people of this deranged network. Oh, did I type that outloud?

I like how Novel fades away at the end. Gives a vibe of resolution.

And now I feel compelled to write something. Thanks a lot.