Reviews for Fire
isabelleflorendo chapter 54 . 2/16/2013
Great story but please update faster :)
Vsummers chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
I absolutely love this book, it's so exciting and I find the world of the elementists very interesting. I love the characters, Seth and Kenna are my favourite :) The author is a very talented and creative person. I'm looking forward to reading the rest but I'm very impressed so far.
mydreamadventure chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
pure talent this is an amazing story so far! id pay money and buy this book! haha :)
Guest chapter 53 . 8/15/2012
Simply amazing. :) I can tell that God has a plan for writing in your future. Keep it up Hon!
Ramar chapter 52 . 7/15/2012
Hm...there is definitely something between Evelyn and Parus. I also like the development between Adriana and Kenna's relationship. I'm looking forward to the banquet chapter! ]
Everis chapter 52 . 6/29/2012
This is brilliant. I'm looking forward to the festival chapter and when we finally figure out what Seth's element means for his future! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Shannon Silver chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
The prologue is pretty simple and gives the gist of the story. I like the way you start of a story!
The Owlish One chapter 51 . 2/11/2012
Hahahahaha! What a place to leave me Chev! I remember you telling me about this but You made it as good as chapter 5. Better even. ;-)

Only thing to improve (as this is a draft so spelling, grammar, etc don't apply) is that Gwen needs to appear soon. :-D

On a more serious note, you had Seth say that the boat to Estelle travells every month when Viv. said every fortnight.

PPMS! Xx
Leilei990 chapter 51 . 12/23/2011
Nice-I laughed out loud at the end-I love the part where you had him throw her into the fountain.
Bright Starry Goodbyes chapter 50 . 11/26/2011
Nice chapter, it was interesting to find out about Kenna's family.
musicalfishieXD chapter 50 . 11/24/2011
Interesting... I liked the descriptions of the last chapter, much better visuals. However, I want to know what the halls look like, what her study looks like. I want to know what will happen, and blah blah blah.
musicalfishieXD chapter 46 . 11/24/2011
You describe a lot of smells, but not a lot of visuals. What does the sky look like? What do the people look like? What are they wearing? What does the island itself look like, is it green, dying, untamed plant life? even a hair color would help!
musicalfishieXD chapter 45 . 11/24/2011
You mentioned that the clothes she was wearing didn't fit in with what the others were wearing. What were they wearing? (If I just missed the description tell me)
musicalfishieXD chapter 44 . 11/24/2011
Hah Ha! I finally got to resume reading! This chapter seemed very...rehearsed? Like they weren't really there mentally, like they were faking. i think it was because a lot of it was slightly long sentences followed by a short one.
Ramar chapter 50 . 11/15/2011
She does like to run off a lot, doesn't she? And it's so nice of her mom to treat her so well like that...But now I wonder how her father died...Was he killed for being with Adriana? And why did they have to move in the first place? Hm...]
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »