Reviews for New Girl
iamLouieDaWeirdo chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Awww... really awesome story... Aiden and Lizzie... Super Dupers cute! asdfghjkl and yet another awesome story from you!
brokendollhouse chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Omg I just read the whole story and I loved it so much
Dena'sMelody chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Loved this chapter (XD I have that shirt btw... the one with "Epic Fail" with an arrow pointing to the side)
boredsoul34 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
your story is really good and has a lot of potential. one thing i noticed is that it lacks emotion. when her mom comes at her with a knife, or is sentenced to 6 years in prison, its all written factually. you don't sense the emotional and physical pain Elizabeth has to live with. i'm sorry if it sounds harsh! you have a lot of potential!
SecretPassion chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
I like the stories but I think that they are far too rushed. I like the summary and everything but they r too rushed sorry
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Cute story.
chewychester chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
It's a good story. I had to read on, but I don't like Elizabeth, not that anything is wrong with her, but she is the type I love to hate I guess.
Brttny98 chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
This was so sweet :) I want an Aiden haha. great story
Vivi Fontaine chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
i lovie lovie lovie this story!
RomanticGirl17 chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
its so0o0o0o0o nice! I love it! go0d job! Keep writing, okay?
amy269 chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
Aw... Im so glad that she got her happy ending after all that she went through. Great job with the story!
Unanorak chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Great story, I would've been mad if I had to wait for updates, it kept me reading. Great job!
Da-zGreen chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
After all the beating, I think she should have given her mom hell. I mean if I was put in her situation, I would of yelled at her or somthing. But knowing that she wanted the emancipation, she had to be civil. Even though I thought the ending was kind of rushed, you did a great job! Thanks for the FUN!
ebs12 chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
this is a nice idea and a good story but in some places it feels like you're more interested in describing the band t-shirts elizabeth is wearing. the characters havn't been built up and neither have any of their relationships. it was a good plot though so sorry if you think i'm being harsh
toryaborya chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Wow . ! I have got to say that was intense! . I really thought that the mom was going to stab her! I think that is really messed up that the mom is abusive. I hope she gets what's coming to her in the next chapter, and is thrown into jail! But, I am really liking your story! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work! :)