Reviews for Driving Me Bananas!
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You need to have more faith in yourself.
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This story is really hilarious. I have to say if I wanted to get somebody to tell me they liked me, I would NOT risk my life surrounded by sleeping gorillas. But at least they stayed asleep! I loved their "who liked who first" argument. Priceless. And also the reference to The Nanny. I'm embarrassed to say how much I like-use to always watch-that show. Thanks for sharing this story and props for the title!

Cassandra
TK Anez chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
So funny, I love all the references :D Maybe you could read my story, Ishiki. I'd love to hear your opinion on it :)
truebleu chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
"I can't believe you…" We were about to begin yet another pointless argument until a sound made us freeze. The gorilla cage began rattling noisily, and I held onto Trent with about as much strength as an actual gorilla. I could see his wariness as well, and he looked around the cage in paranoia. He inhaled slowly. "R—Ronny…?" There was no answer to his call. The rattling continued, rising in volume just slightly as we both squeezed closer together in fear. All I could think of was what they would say at my funeral: "Girl and Boyfriend Killed By Gorilla" wouldn't do the situation justice. If I saw that in a newspaper, I'd laugh. All of a sudden, the rattling stopped completely, and we were left alone in the thick silence. I whimpered.

"BOO!" I screamed so loud I'm sure every animal in the zoo woke up.

I never want to see another Iota Theta as long as I live.

I don't understand what really happened there, but I really enjoyed it.
tall chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my God, hahahaha. I love the references this oneshot had - Helga and Arnold, my first OTP! - and I loved the characters. As crazy as they both are. Love this, basically.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hilarious! I love it!XD
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved this oneshot. I couldn't help but laugh with Trent pulled out the cell phone. Sorry Asia. This is kinda unique. They're in a gorilla cage. weird but cool.

-IJM
sweven chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
o this was a one shot? I liked it. The comedy is pretty... comedic. It was definitely funny, and imagining that all this dialogue is going on with a bunch of sleeping, hefty gorillas in the background makes it that much funnier. :)

I spotted a few errors, though:

"How are we going to keep these gorillas sleep?"

Asleep, isn't it?

There was another one I believe, but I can't remember it.

Anyway, it was pretty good. There were a /lot/ of references which - this is just my opinion - slightly got to me. I dont know if it's bad or good, I'm just pointing out the plethora of references, unintentional or not.

Nontheless, a pretty good, funny story. :)
not-so-muggle chapter 1 . 7/10/2010