Reviews for Forbidden Love:: Teacher&Student
nat13kitty chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
I understand her now! yay! Oh god that would be horrible. I can't imagine going through that. But thanxc for the update! take your time on the next, dnt stress. but not too much time!
Beckzzz108 chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
Oh. My . Gosh. NOW WE KNOW WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! that's such a scary situation! But we all know Drake would NEVER do that to her. At least, I dont think he would. He seems too sweet to do that kind of thing. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat. I thought Alex was going to be a nice guy! guess not! haha.

Your Faithful Reader,

Nightly Whisper chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
omg im on the edge of my seat i can't wait for the next chapter!Q
SamanthaRose1 chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!

This chapter was by far my favorite!

I really want to know what it is that has made Drake hate the world! ahhaah. so many possibilities!

Anyho! you need to write ASAP!

p.s. Mr. Ivory my dream teacher :)

But you are right. Teachers like him don't exist anymore haha
nat13kitty chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
AH! too short! You left me hanging again!The big secret is still hidden with in you! PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY :D
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Oh juicy story of her past...UPDATE SOON!
Beckzzz108 chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
I do NOT understand how you can make your writing sound so... HOT! haha

AMAZING chapter! I wanna know what her memory was!

SpicyPepper03 chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Ok so wow!

I dont want Tony and Sicilia together but I love him sorta! He is sweet to her and i think really cares and omg what is going to happen! Drake is going to freak! He won't like his girl being all rubbed down by his roommate!

The way Sicilia is pushing him away is making me so frustrated! She is crazy about him! He is nuts about her and has openly admitted he wanted her even when he could love EVERYTHING! Yet nope she doesnt care! All the sexual tension they have is so crazy and I am thinking they just need to act on it! Just through it all out the window and go nuts haha!
SpicyPepper03 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
Wow so I have had my email going crazy and I have been crazy busy that I haven't checked them in forever and when I did I have THREE chapters of this story so YAY! This chapter was good though I dont like Abby! What a lying little slut! Ugh hate that girl! She better not ruin Drake and Sicilia!

Well anyway I am on to my way to the next chapter!

Good work hun!
Vampireacademyrox chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
love it plz ud soon

personally i like sicilia and drake together better than her and tony, tonys more like a caring brother i really hope shes with drake soon 8D
Beckzzz108 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!

I can't believe what Tony and her are doing! I can't picture her with anyone but Drake! WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO! I bet he's gonna have to wrassle with Tony. OH! hahah

Blonde.Ambitions chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
OMG PLEASE POST UP MORE AND QUICKLY!
Tru3Blood chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
loving it! next chapter son? :)
WhiteViolet chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
I love this story!
perfectionist326 chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
aww! he brought her ice cream _

wonder if Ivory is gunna beat the s* out of him

probably not cause he's a cutie too
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »