Reviews for Forbidden Love:: Teacher&Student
nat13kitty chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
AH best part yet! This is my favorite story so far just to let you know. Perfect blend of intruige and romance! Please update quickly!
nat13kitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Please post another chapter! It's getting exciting!
Beckzzz108 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
SO FRIGGEN GOOD! Please write more ASAP!

I cannot believe Drake and her have a thing! it's so hot! I wish i had a teacher like him in my school!

-Rebecca
SamanthaRose1 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
This is a great story. teacher/student action is so hot hahaha. i think its the forbidden part. haha. this story makes me wish i had a hot teacher at my school. but what are ya gonna do?

-only a few spelling errors. :) can't wait for chapter ten!
nat13kitty chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Haha your story is great. I have always loved reading and writing teacherxstudent! Your writing is wonderful and of a refreshingly high up the good work!
JEN-JO chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
this is a great story, please update soon
daydrmr chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Well, you said you wouldn't post again 'til you had reviews. So here you go!

Pretty decent story, plot and characters. There actually seems to be more to it than the usual "hot sex" between a student and a teacher-thank goodness! Now, if you can just keep it up and not land in the "same ole same ole" routine. So...how bout more chappys? Pleeaasse?
Nightly Whisper chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
oh chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I luv it!fufu!poor derek...haha
Deadly Disaster chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
i love your story,

and at first tony seemed nice but now hes just a dick

but thats ok cuz drake is wayy better

ps. drake ivory is a sexy name
SpicyPepper03 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Sicilia is an emotional wreck and I for the life of me can't figure out why!

He is trying so hard and she is pushing him away and it is driving me nuts! Their sexual tension is to much to handle and the fact she is driving herself nuts wanting him is oh to much!

I bet class is uncomfortable for those two. Wonder how many people see that build up between the two. I can't wait for the update and the peak at her life.

Please make it soon :)
SpicyPepper03 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
So I take back the slap from the earlier reviews. I somewhat want to transfer the slap to Tony but at the same time I don't. He was just a guy acting on a girl throwing herself at him but at the same time he did know she was drunk so that slap might take affect!

Drake, Mr. Ivory, coming in to safe her was great! I love them!

I am so going nuts trying to figure out what happened to her.

Where does she live?

Does she really not have a house?

Where is her parents?

What happened that has her wanting people to be so gentle?

Ugh my mind is once again going nuts but I am pretty sure I saw you updated another chapter so maybe a few of my questions will be answered!

Until next time

Tay

PS thanks for the review on my story :)
Stretch19 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
kinda short but at least he's being honest about his feelings. why does sicilia keep jumping to conclusions, i know she was drunk and doesn't remember much but it seems to go more deeply than that to me? bring on the next chapter!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »