Reviews for Forbidden Love:: Teacher&Student
Tru3Blood chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
alittle short but still loving it :) (Y)
Stretch19 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
The chapter's okay, it's setting up the beginning of the relationship well especially with him being all protective. didn't expect tony to come back to the lounge so that was a surprise for me. would definitely like to hear more from drake's side and more about sicilia's home life or past. does she have a home? she seemed real reluctant to admit where she lived.
hoperoma chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I really hope you continue writing this because I loved the story so far! Congrats on a really good piece :)
SpicyPepper03 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
ugh again I'm slapping her! why did she do that? he was being honest and she was about to have him begging at her feet and what did she do? She messed it up for thinking to much! Ugh! I just slapped her I'm sorry I did!

Please, please please update soon because you are slowly killing me and I want more! Pretty Please! I normally don't beg but I will!

I seriously don;t know why you don't have more reviews because you should!

Can't wait for more please make it soon I love this!
SpicyPepper03 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Ok so part of me wants to just slap Sicilia...she is almost annoying me with how she is treating him. She teases him like that then yells at him! Saying it was rape and blah blah bullshit!

Ugh I swear Drake is so freaking sexy and I dont even know what he looks like. But I do know if I am trapped in a locker with him I wouldn't push him away.

She was thinking please don't answer please don't and he did but I think if he checked it and kissed her again then she wouldn't have thought twice about it. She was just almost pissed he realized what he was doing was wrong!

Ugh I hope there is another all up and close encounter coming up and neither piss me off with yelling at each other! yet their chemistry is great! Really you write it so well!

Oh can't wait for class Monday hehe
SpicyPepper03 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I'm very entertained with what's going on. My mind is racing with what is it.

Did she get hurt?

Is it her family life?

Did her parents divorce or are they just those parents who hate each other and never talk and when they do they fight?

Does she even have family and parents?

I'm going to go read the next few chapters and find out hehe talk to ya next chapter :)
SpicyPepper03 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So I really like this story so far. I like that Sicilia is such a hard ass and that her and hot teach already have some chemistry...I'm excited to see where this is all going :)
Evanescence1331 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Hey, Hey it's me from quizilla! Evanescence! I still love your stories, even though I'm dieing to read number 13, I can wait.
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Please update soon! I wanna see what happens!
Stretch19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
pretty good start, sicilia's tough cookie character is refreshing from all the other shy girl ones i've read with this kinda relationship and Mr Ivory seems fun so far. please post the other chapters, this is my kinda story!
lucy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This story seems interesting. I want to see how she and the teacher are going to get along.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5