Reviews for I'll be free from you
Tokei Aya chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Oh my god, poor Matt! *tear* And Michael, poor boy has no idea what's coming. :'(

You MUST continue. I DEMAND IT! *crazy fangirl screaming frenzy*

*looks at update date* woah- 2 years? Dude, you seriously need to finish this. Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Alice: We're out of sugar.

Me: again? Crap! Well-still please finish it.
richrme chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
This is really good! Update soon please? Could you also update Still Suffering and 1st Degree Love ASAP? Thanks!

-lovedenver3
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Well, I like it so far. The writing is a little bit scratchy, and I've read enough of your stories to know that you're actualy much better. But, as the first major novel you've ever written, it's good. (: I shall keep reading!
Movingdisaster chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
okay matt must have a really low IQ. because he was born into this u know.. he should at least be used to some of this. not only that but he actually disobeyed his master so many times..and infront of soooo many people at a party! his master mustve been so ashamed..i mean how can he possibly have a boy like that for a slave. hes a clutz, he bad mouths. he insults his friends! dear lord he should be thankful hes alive O.o
Alwaysonthecottonpony2333 chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
wow, love your story, its really good! Can't wait till you update it. My fav character is probably Micheal, cause he's so funny.
daydreamer4life chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Yay! Thanks for continuing1
daydreamer4life chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
please dont give up this story. its so good and i love it!
AskMeAnotherDay chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
I luv how you talk to your characters at the end of each chapter! I wish more people would read this story because it is fantastic!
ParamoreLoveDoodles472 chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Love this story too! The characters are so cool and have their own personalities and stuff! Can't wait for you to update!
Dalek17 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I totally love the story so far and I really hope you decide to continue it... )
akapain723 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
aww! gale sounds adorible! and thats how i used to spell my dads name! micheal...he always freaked out wen i spelled it like that but i didnt care cant wait for the next chapter!
akapain723 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
nuu! maza! but the orange haired lady is awesome! good job!
akapain723 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
haha! id be lafing to! good job leah! "his name starts with m and ryhmes with fiacheal." "micheal?" "YES!"
Nerdillicous chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Yay! You added a chapter. Good thing I was already online. I'm happy that Dylan and Matt were sold. I hope the lady with the long orange hair treats them right. :)
Nerdillicous chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
:D Can't wait for more! Can't wait to hear about Michael. I hope Dylan, Matt, and Maza don't get sold. :(