Reviews for I'll be free from you
you chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
you may not remember. but then again, why would you? i used to read this story when you were first writing it. but now i have the guts to leave comments.
you chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
This story is so good, that I am going to read some of your other stories.
you chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Matt is very cool. I feel like he has the power to break through any hardships...if he tries really hard.
you chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Ha! I love the bit with the characters in the end of the story.
you chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
i feel the emotions through you words. I can tell you love it a lot, and I know that you're not updating it anymore. But I hope that you're at least writing it for yourself.
you chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
i love it
you chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
you have wrapped me into this story.
Tokei Aya chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Oh my god, poor Matt! *tear* And Michael, poor boy has no idea what's coming. :'(

You MUST continue. I DEMAND IT! *crazy fangirl screaming frenzy*

*looks at update date* woah- 2 years? Dude, you seriously need to finish this. Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Alice: We're out of sugar.

Me: again? Crap! Well-still please finish it.
richrme chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
This is really good! Update soon please? Could you also update Still Suffering and 1st Degree Love ASAP? Thanks!

-lovedenver3
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Well, I like it so far. The writing is a little bit scratchy, and I've read enough of your stories to know that you're actualy much better. But, as the first major novel you've ever written, it's good. (: I shall keep reading!
Movingdisaster chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
okay matt must have a really low IQ. because he was born into this u know.. he should at least be used to some of this. not only that but he actually disobeyed his master so many times..and infront of soooo many people at a party! his master mustve been so ashamed..i mean how can he possibly have a boy like that for a slave. hes a clutz, he bad mouths. he insults his friends! dear lord he should be thankful hes alive O.o
Alwaysonthecottonpony2333 chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
wow, love your story, its really good! Can't wait till you update it. My fav character is probably Micheal, cause he's so funny.
daydreamer4life chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Yay! Thanks for continuing1
daydreamer4life chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
please dont give up this story. its so good and i love it!
AskMeAnotherDay chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
I luv how you talk to your characters at the end of each chapter! I wish more people would read this story because it is fantastic!