Reviews for i don't blame you
Yorik chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awesome poem, I love the imagery - only there are parts where grammatical error throws me off; it ruins the effect of the poem.

Eg: I'm sure the line 'you sure didn't FORGOT about me' was meant to read 'FORGET' instead; also the phrasing in the last stanza seems a bit off. But I really like this poem :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That last stanza threw me off a bit. You said when I grew new buds they didn't grow you. If you grew the buds how did they grow you? Or if they did grow you wouldn't that have happened before you then after being grown grew new buds?

Anyway, other than that I liked the piece. It seemed like it had an undertone of anger. Like on some level you did blame them. I dunno if that was what you intended or just how I read it, but I liked it. I also thought the way you linked it to all the seasons was interesting and well done. The only thing is I kinda felt like there should've been summer somewhere... it seems like you had spring rain and then more spring with the growth and no summer.

I also liked the ambiguity. The relationship between the narrator and the you is completely up for interpertation. Nicely done.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (links in my profile!)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I like how you told this! Little images of nature being crushed, and the questioning. :)