Reviews for Free Hugs
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 4/9
I love this so much! It's so happy and amazing! (Great description I know, but I can't do it justice!) I love it!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aw, this is the cutest story ever! I love it :D
my princess ending chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was maybe the cutest thing I have ever read. It was a bit too fast paced for my liking but all one-shots are. The part when Adam kissed Alyssa surprised me a bit since they literally just met. It's okay though because true love makes you do stupid things, or so I've been told.

With love,
my princess ending
poopforbrains chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Adam is a little cutie! HE EVEN BLUSHED WITH CHARLIE'S DESCRIPTIVE NOTE. AWWWWW. 3
xcathy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hehe this was adorable. :)
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Now who wouldn't love this story?! It's cute, funny and just down right beautiful. I love it!
LoveAntiquity chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Me thinks the idea of a 'Free Hugs' series is brilliant! :D
InkWitch chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
aw. This was retarded. But super cute. Made me feel like hugs myself. Would've liked it better if you'd just left it at the hug itself, because kissing random guys IS a little weird. Still. It was cute.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news. This story has been added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like every little thing is going wrong? Well, that’s exactly how our narrator, Alyssa, is feeling in this extremely cute one shot.

She’s slept through her first class, possibly sprained her ring finger and has snapped her phone in half thanks to slamming it in her frustration. Nope, it’s quite fair that nothing could get worse. Wrong. Only today when she’s at her worse would she walk into an extremely cute guy holding a sign that reads ‘Free Hugs’ because he saw she looked sad. Undeterred by her grouchy behaviour, he decides that he’s going to cheer up – besides everyone likes a free hug, right?

Unsure Chances delivers two fantastic main characters in “Free Hugs” that are boosted by flawless writing that has you hooked from the very beginning. Despite Alyssa having a bad day and she’s telling the reader the reasons for said day, she’s never once the type of character that whines too much so you feel like closing off the story. This is thanks to Unsure Chances fantastic characterisation skills as well as her strong writing that shows the emotions without going too far.

This story is a quick, simple read that leaves you wanting to reach out for a piece of cardboard, a marker pen and to see who you could meet as you hand out free hugs."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really wish there was a cute guy who went around giving people free hugs - how great would that be?
This was so cute it had me smiling most of the way through it!
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
nice
Mort De Rire chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hi there. I absolutely adore this one shot! I've actually just read it five times in a row and I'm still anticipating another read, haha. Keep up the cuteness! :)
fueledbyrachael chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I find this story to be adorable and it made me smile while reading it.
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Interesting and cute one-shot! Liked it.
CaramalizedSugarPuff chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
!

that was so cute!

i heart adam!

seriously? free hugs? GENIUS!

so amazing