Reviews for Free Hugs
schradez007 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Two words: Freaking adorable.
WishBlade chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is just really cute ]
Arianaaaaaa chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
AH. That was amazing.

So amazing.. I think I died and went to Heaven...

oh gee.

WEL. Your stories just get better and better! Definitely bookmarked ;D Hope you can post regularly or more often :) Love all your detailed, moving, emotional, descriptive, loving, heart-warming, and smiling stories :) IT'S LIKE PERFECT. I envy your writing abilities.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I heard about this through Juliet as well Congrats. It's a lovely piece...now where's MY Adam? XD

DFC
Erin DJ chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That's a great idea!
ZaraRose.16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aw I loved this one-shot. It's the type that makes you sigh happily and smile really big because of it's cute simplicity! ]

This is going on my favourites for sure!
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So cute, well done!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
hhahahah! Aw! That was so cutee!~ Free Hugs~ So cute and romantic~ XD
Juliet chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hi, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your one-shot has been inducted onto the site. Congratulations! :) Here's your raving review:

I'm very surprised at the handful of reviews this one-shot has. It's heartfelt, short, simple, and it'll make you sigh wistfully. Alyssa, the narrator, manages to share a portion of her dreadful life without whining. Cue the guy with a "Free Hugs" hugs sign, and you've got yourself a lovely one-shot.
diana chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i like it :) make it a series!

hey u forgto about restless nights :( so sad...

but i LOVE let it happen, it was one of my only favourites on bathroom wall :) so im not too sad :P

xoxo write write write!
It's MEEEEEE chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
You are one of my favorite authors and i've followed you from Bathroom Wall, haha.

I am also a wirter myself, and i love reading what other people write too.

OKay, that;s besides the point.

This was an awesome story and the idea and plot was all there. But for some reason i feel like there's something missing. I can't put my finger on it. Like there is something left unsaid. But other than that it was great :)
peppermintstom chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this is the most gorgeous story ive ever read. kudos to you
FueledByRumors chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
So cute!

I really, really liked it!

And I thought it was cool how the main characters were kind of connected through their friends.
Maggie aka. your bff chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Um so this is amazing and i enjoy creeing on you and your stories...

Haha just kidding but not really.

Oh and um charlie... what an interesting choice in name and character

Hah well your amazing and i love you

Keep writing my love and cheesecake next saturday be there
29 | « Prev Page 1 2