Reviews for Scream
Lynn-Night chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Huh interesting. I would like to read more. Post soon.
toinfinity chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Hehe, I'm going to love this story

And BTW, I thought it was really cool how you named the flavors of icecream. Hm, I wonder... Ya, I get itxD!

Anyway, update SOON!
toinfinity chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was... Sick.

...I absolutely LOVED itxD

GREAT work. Especially the part with him sawing the arm off. We need more strange, insane stories like this. Ideas that come from out of the blue, that scream insanity.

;)
MY FANTASY IS AN OPEN BOOK chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Oh my... I think I know where the icecream names came from *gags* I am curious to see what happens...do continue!
Jeffrey Bernido chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
It is very scary. The idea of using a sweet ice cream man made it fantastic. You made me imagine the situation. Good job! :D
Girlwithideas chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Shit dude. I'm freaking out this is so scary which means good!
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
such an awesome story! please update soon!

(could u do me a favor and r/r my story Baskerville Manor, please? I'll give u a virtual cookie)

hope to expect more soon!

-MET
MY FANTASY IS AN OPEN BOOK chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I can't beleive I just read that... Oh well! What my mom doesn't know won't kill her ;D Good story! I feel much sympathy for the boy. Will there be more? This could go somewhere good.
Saphir chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Damnit Conviete! The fucking ice cream truck was on my block when I got to the part where the ice cream man took the boy into the house. not joking, if I see you tomorrow I'm gonna kill you. But it's really good, I cant wait til we finish it. We have got to give it to a teacher to read at school :)
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
really good so far - update soon! it totally freaked me out.

-clicks all 4 boxes-
HeadInTheStars chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this is chilling... it's great
cmspencerfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
oh that was a good one cont! lol did you ever see the old movies the ice cream man? RENT IT!
Linq chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I feel so sick from reading that. I think I want to puke...

Anyway, I think you did a good job at writing this.