Reviews for Celebrity Obsessions
SJose chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated and professional website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to use. And you can either share your works to readers for free or sell them on Bookmato. You have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system. You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors.

You can register as an author at

ansonozaki chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
update soon!LOL
Poe in a Bottle chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter, once again!

And on your question, I think that Seth should find out, but at the last minute so that they go to Cali together, kind of like what historygeek2 said. It is cliche, but it'll definitely make for some good relationship development between the two.
historygeek22 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Wow someday review button MeReview will be a song just not now. But if i had to write a song for you I would. But on a brighter note I think that Seth should like follow her on the plane and have that whole cliche being stuck on the plan and having to go to Cali with her.(but back to button)I mean what does have. I'll write you your own commercial maybe you can get with the review button of fan fiction shes single. But then again that be kind of weird. its okay cause I am a review button girl. Here' the lyrics to me plus review...

A A A me plus review I'm gonna tell it one time Me plus review I'm gonna tell it one time. Me plus review I"m still telling it one time. When I met review my mouse went click click. Now those reviews wont stop (stop) Even though you try to go to . You always come back again. So well keep this relationship going till this story's done. My internet connection gets you to me So I click you words are your words so lets keep at this all night. And your my one review its all for you. Cause your My one words, My one opinion, this is for sure Let ME review make a happy you...

Yeah not all the lyrics but its just so Mr. Review will stay with fiction press. Anyway great story I love that Seth's getting sick before someone loses money thing.
ansonozaki chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
yeah.. it was slightly confusing but i cant wait for the next chapter!
Poe in a Bottle chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Oh wow, this chapter was so funny! I laughed so hard about the D.O.W.N.E.Y acronym. That was so hilarious and creative! Keep up the good work! I really like Seth's character-he's a cutie!
historygeek22 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Omg I'll make Button's self esteem go up. He looks lovely today almost as lovely as this chapter was amazing I love to find out more of Jess's escape plan. I wonder will she ever get to California. I can't believe Seth was singing One time. Me Review Happy you. I so get it and it really took me one time! Anyway I can not wait to read more and thanks for all the desserts.
N. K chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
So, I just so happen to be a Downey fan...and I can't believe I found something like this! I'm seriously cracking up at how insane Jess is! Lol. And poor Seth. (Lovin' the nickname "Yale Fail." Awesome.)

It's definitely an original story and really great so far. I hope you choose to update it soon! (I also felt like an idiot; I almost didn't read this story when I looked at the publish/updated dates. I thought it hadn't been updated in a year.)
kisilin chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Hello! I really like your story and I found funny the way you ask review.I like jess. She had a very cool personnality. She make your story original.
Poe in a Bottle chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
It's still a really funny and cute story! :) I'm still lurking...keep up the good work.
historygeek22 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Pizza hut does not deliver at my house either. Ha thanks for the cake but I actually don't like chocolate but I totally will still eat it. Anyway amazing chapter I love her guilt trips she gives him.I can't believe she butt dial him and she list all her purchases too. That was so funny. Mr. Review button is amazing by the way he always gets what people are thinking.
historygeek22 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
This is pretty good I can't wait to read more.
ansonozaki chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
update soon! can't wait to know what's next
Kismet Locklear chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is really funny! I really like your idea and highly (x10) want you to continue. I love your writing voice and indirect characterization. Keep up the good work and update soon!