Reviews for Hab Dich Lieb
renegade01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i don't think you've given yourself enough credit for this. its a tough issue to address and i really feel for our main characters.

overall good job. (even though its kinda depressing, but at least its realistic). i wish there was more on how she (her name?) falls for mike. ;)
incognitus chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It's strange how you're so severely critical of this one-shot, but the truth is, I really enjoyed it. I liked the raw, episodic feel to the piece, because it feels as though we (as readers) are going through the same turbulent emotions as Lila.

Lila slugging Ron right in the nose was awesome. What's even better was the last part, when Mike breathes "Thank God" and Lila realises that some things are better left in the past. I thought that was the perfect way to wrap up this piece.

The only "criticism" I have is, well, more of a question: why title the piece "Hab Dich Lieb"? Is it related to Mike's love for Lila, that he wants her to embark on a homecoming journey to seek closure, or is it (as I'm more inclined to think) a sarcastic commentary on racism?
17 | « Prev Page 1 2